New Tbolt member. Freshly rooted , and current BAMF 1.0.4 user

coolbreeze704

Reaction score
Been lurking for some time and finally had enough of the issues with my Thunderbolt and today with much needed help from this site took the plunge and rooted my phone and with the assistance of ClockworkMod backed up and loaded BAMF 1.0.4 today. Very excited about the early observations on improvements with this ROM. So, thanks to all that contribute to this site and allow us that are severely inept with electronics to take these bold steps to improve, what can be , great android phones. I look forward to learning more about how I can customize and improve this phone.
I do have a couple questions. First, for anyone that has used ClockworkMod to flash the BAMF Rom, When you go to select a ROM you are given many choices of ROM developers, and then CWM shows ROM's that are available for your phone to choose from. On my list from BAMF was 1.0 , 1.0.5 and 1.0.4. I know that there are many newer ROM's available but were not offered , like 1.0.9, which would have been what i would have chosen. Any idea's on why it was not there, and is it worth upgrading to?
Also I would like to ask what are your favorite customizations, themes and app's you have added to your phone once it was freed through rooting?
Thanks all in advance

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Hi coolbreeze and welcome! You might get more answers at our sister site dedicated to the Thunderbolt @ HTC Thunderbolt Forum

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
OP
coolbreeze704

coolbreeze704

Reaction score
Thanks! Having so much fun with this phone now that it is rooted.

Welcome to the site. dancedroid

Just updated my ROM to BAMF Forever Cubed and it is just unbelievable the difference in this phone. Working so good I am afraid to add themes to it in fear of messing up a stable phone, but if I can't resist, what is the next great upgrade,theme , kernel , or app I should consider. I understand that Sense 3.5 is available for this cubed rom. Should I consider, or is it still have bugs to be worked out. I am really happy with how well all functions of my phone seem yo be working with the current 3.0 and 1.0.9 rom.

lxJGTxl

Reaction score
Go to teambamf.net. you can grab any of their roms there they they have developed. Make sure to read whether the download is a full Rom or a patch. If I remember correctly 1.0.9 is a patch that needs to be flashed over 1.0.8 but I could be wrong. Check it out though.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums