New tb owners!!!

guitarman19853

Reaction score
Just got mine! New Android user here coming from blackberry.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums App

cece5702

Reaction score
Thats what I want to know. How's the battery life? I saw it and its nice but I'm still wondering about the price tiering and will my plan change drastically per month? Plus, right now 4G is not in my area so will the phone work as well on 3G?
Crap. You guys are making me want to go to the Verizon store at lunchtime. But I'm holding out for reviews, especially battery life.

DJStormX

Reaction score
Yeah I just got home from picking mine up! The 4G is amazing and the phone is absolutely gorgeous! Huge difference coming from my D1, only downside I have had so far is that it didn't come fully charged! lol I love this phone to death so far and cannot wait for it to finish charging. Got mine for $199.99! $216 out the door!

Lithium batteries are produced and shipped at 40% charge, as that is the proper charge for the longest storage life of the battery without degradation. A 100% charged Li battery loses 20% of its life every year at room temperature, while it only loses 4% per year at 40% charge. Since the battery might have been manufactured months before being installed in the product, all Li batteries are shipped at 40% charge and kept that way in the product until the user fully charges it for the first time.

So should we let it fully discharge before attempting to fully charge it the first time or it doesnt matter?

ElMuneco

Reaction score
Love this phone! HTC sense 4G and a bigger screen make this an awesome upgrade from the d1

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

Mace,

I'll be upgrading from the D1 as well. Worth the upgrade so far?? I found through out time, that I don't really use the physical QWERTY keyboard too much so it think I'll be fine on that issue.

Marathonman

Reaction score
Ordered mine online ....says it's already shipped. Opted for the overnight. Phone, extended battery, screen protectors, and car dock....$278 OTD. That's my VZ landline employee discounts applied. Hope to see it tomorrow.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
Ordered mine online ....says it's already shipped. Opted for the overnight. Phone, extended battery, screen protectors, and car dock....$278 OTD. That's my VZ landline employee discounts applied. Hope to see it tomorrow.

did it give a tracking number?

Dr.Soul

Reaction score

seen many people say they opted for overnight shipping, when ordered mine this morning around 2am central it said and still says free overnight shipping. What gives?

devinhfox

Reaction score
Anyone have one in north county, san diego? Comments on reception? I'm in poway. Considering getting one today

TcRoc

Reaction score
Picked mine up as soon as the store opened up. Took awhile to activate the sim card and phone though, maybe because so many people were activating at the same time... who knows or just first time so many sims had been activated. I like the included keyboard, sense ui is okay but loading launcherpro on it now. Just waiting 30 min to move all my data from my OG Droid to the new 32 gig microSD. The stand is nice, and got the car dock. Will wait to see whether i get the home dock or not, the stand should be fine for my bedside clock. Oh, has anyone tried to do google video chat on it yet???

been a hour and a half ,,still not activated,,driving me nuts looking at it

Marathonman

Reaction score
Not yet...got me curious

did it give a tracking number?

Marathonman

Reaction score
It was 8 bux....didn't give me a free upgrade option. Eh...what's $8 at this point

seen many people say they opted for overnight shipping, when ordered mine this morning around 2am central it said and still says free overnight shipping. What gives?

lrr1998

Reaction score
YEAH !

bought my online thru vzw total price with tax is $162 what a great deal.

nhat

Reaction score
anybody with a tbolt noticing that the screen is laggy? the demo at the vzw store seemed slow to respond unless i pressed the screen like on the bb storms :(

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

edit: vzw demo was jacked up for some reason. another demo they had was on point. what's battery life like?