Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
FoxKat said:
See! :whore: (Just kidding!)

Doh!!! I walked into that one!! I'm a bad peanut :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!!

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
jackiescivic said:
LOL my nickname was peanut when I was a kid :-D

Hmmmm, then you're a bad peanut!! :)

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
FoxKat said:
No, really. I liked it too but I don't want to de-saddle MattLGroff. He's absolutely deserving of the Batman moniker with his incredibly powerful, easy to use and absolutely invaluable
[h=3]UPDATED Droid RAZR Utility [WINDOWS].[/h]There were some really good ones on that thread. Where was it again? I'd enjoy getting those over here now that Agent 94 :icon_ laughup:started this thread. I think we could have lots of fun here at my expense!

Done ;)

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
It's been a long time since I've squeezed myself into Spandex...well, never really! Spandex, a privilege, not a right! (and believe me, I haven't earned the right!)

Is that a "Hackers" reference? Nice!!

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
FoxKat said:
And look at you now...over 1,200 posts (and half of them Baahahahahaha)! :icon_eek: Just kidding! :rofl3:

Thanks FoxKat, that means a lot coming from you ;-)

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Congrats FoxKat!

Thank you! Now don't be a stranger here...just because you run a Samsung doesn't mean that you can't help your RAZR Brethren... I see you've already made some positive contributions here. We need more like you - those that help and don't troll! :biggrin:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
CR6 is pretty active across several of our forums :)...I am surprised at the low post count here :icon_eek:...

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
congrats FoxKat ..

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Thank you! Now don't be a stranger here...just because you run a Samsung doesn't mean that you can't help your RAZR Brethren... I see you've already made some positive contributions here. We need more like you - those that help and don't troll! :biggrin:

Will do! As D mentioned, I'm a member on a number of our other forum foundry sites (as well as an SMod over on our Galaxy S, Galaxy S3 & Android.net forums) but it can be a little hard to spread my time out between so many forums. :blink: However, I may be spending a lot more time over here as I'm really considering the Razr Maxx as my next device. (if the GS3 isn't released in time) With Verizon getting rid of their unlimited data plans, I'd really like to keep my grandfathered unlimited data, so I may be using my upgrade before that conversion takes place.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Congrats FoxKat. That's great.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

SallyC

Reaction score
Congratulations FoxKat - couldn't happen to a better guru! I doubt anyone puts more hours into this forum than you. :hail:

Nothing pleases me more than to see another member helping another member. The Government could learn a thing or two from you right here!

Actually, I'm pretty sure the Government does a pretty good job of helping their fellow members out. :icon_rolleyes:

It's been a long time since I've squeezed myself into Spandex...well, never really! Spandex, a privilege, not a right! (and believe me, I haven't earned the right!)

Yeah, it just might be a wise choice to leave a little to the imagination, my friend. :biggrin: