New super moderator!!!!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I loved this one...it was hysterical. Could have been the timing it was included in the thread but it was a riot!

View attachment 50362

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

No, really. I liked it too but I don't want to de-saddle MattLGroff. He's absolutely deserving of the Batman moniker with his incredibly powerful, easy to use and absolutely invaluable
[h=3]UPDATED Droid RAZR Utility [WINDOWS].[/h]There were some really good ones on that thread. Where was it again? I'd enjoy getting those over here now that Agent 94 :icon_ laughup:started this thread. I think we could have lots of fun here at my expense!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
These are the best I could find... I'm sure you'll make a much better one :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!!

The MP DROID with big muscular arms was my thought

Perhaps him with the "BatteryMan" arms from the other one.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I will acknowledge this title with great congratulations for making this forum a better place to be. However only if he wears this.

View attachment 50349

...:mad: were you :icon_ poke: around in my closet?? Nobody is supposed to know about that one! :p

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Congrats FoxKat!

And from the one who started it all...

Hey everybody...STG is the person you can blame when I get a short-circuit and become FoxRAT! :blink: She was the person who inducted me into Moderation way back when!

Thank you STG, I see you as a beacon of Blue iridescent beauty and kindness here (except if you're an Apple...;)), and I'm happy it was you who first came to me!

Last edited:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Congrats FoxKat! You rock!

And you Roll! Get it...Rock and Roll... Ok, I know...bad joke. :icon_eek:

But seriously, you have really stepped up to the plate and garnered some attention here. I suppose it doesn't hurt that the great percentage of members are GUYS, and you are...well, you get the picture (no,wait...we get the picture!! :icon_ banana:).

But on a serious note, you are both learning and teaching. That's the best combination. Nobody likes a know-it-all (and God knows, I am quite familiar with THAT statement LOL!). It's taken me decades to tame down the little guy on my left shoulder :icon_ devil: and give the right shoulder :icon_ lala: the opportunity to prevail!

Thanks for being on my team! YOU ROCK!

Last edited:
OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
FoxKat said:
And from the one who started it all...

Hey everybody...STG is the person you can blame when I get a short-circuit and become FoxRAT! :blink: She was the person who inducted me into Moderation way back when!

Thank you STG, I see you as a beacon of Blue iridescent beauty and kindness here (except if you're Apple...;)), and I'm happy it was you who first came to me!

STG, Thanx for starting all of this :) you also were one of the first who welcomed me to this forum :)

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I hope you can fit into a medium, that was all they had at the costume sho.....I mean Super Hero store :p

It's been a long time since I've squeezed myself into Spandex...well, never really! Spandex, a privilege, not a right! (and believe me, I haven't earned the right!)

HAHA! I just noticed...it's a B on his belt! LOL! B for BatteryMan!...that's a riot!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
STG, Thanx for starting all of this :) you also were one of the first who welcomed me to this forum :)

And look at you now...over 1,200 posts (and half of them Baahahahahaha)! :icon_eek: Just kidding! :rofl3:

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
FoxKat said:
It's been a long time since I've squeezed myself into Spandex...well, never really! Spandex, a privilege, not a right! (and believe me, I haven't earned the right!)

HAHA! I just noticed...it's a B on his belt! LOL! B for BatteryMan!...that's a riot!

Baahahahahaha,

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I want to say here and now, that without you...yeah, YOU, I would be nothing! Each and every one of you is a small part of me now, and I am but a culmination of everything you all have been to me. I love helping people, and it has been a driving force for me to watch as each of you has stepped up to the plate and gently given me a hip-check and said "Fox, I've got this one!" :biggrin:

Nothing pleases me more than to see another member helping another member. The Government could learn a thing or two from you right here!

Keep up the EXEMPLARY WORK everyone and we'll take the Internet by storm!

DroidForums

The Number 1 forum on the World Wide Web!

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
FoxKat said:
No, really. I liked it too but I don't want to de-saddle MattLGroff. He's absolutely deserving of the Batman moniker with his incredibly powerful, easy to use and absolutely invaluable
[h=3]UPDATED Droid RAZR Utility [WINDOWS].[/h]There were some really good ones on that thread. Where was it again? I'd enjoy getting those over here now that Agent 94 :icon_ laughup:started this thread. I think we could have lots of fun here at my expense!

Here it is... that was a fun thread:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ly-showing-0-even-after-charging-8-hours.html

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums