New soccer themed boot animation?

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I should have left mine alone. Don't watch soccer and don't care who's playing. They should just give us one boot animation and leave well enough alone. The updates are a waste of space.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
Ah, crap i allowed it to update. Haven't rebooted so I don't have to see it. Hopefully when this is over, it will revert back.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's funny that people are so hung up on the Motorola Boot animation. I find it very different, in that no other manufacturer does it. This is what sets Motorola phones apart from the pack. I enjoyed seeing the different boot animation, and I know it's only temporary. If you don't want to see new boot animations, just uninstall, or decline updates for, Motorola Boot Services.

Done.

How often do people reboot their phones anyway. I'd be lucky if I reboot it every other week, if that.

Dolly

Reaction score
I didn't know about it, but rebooted just to see it. I love it! Wish they would do more often. After two years with the horrible red bionic eyeball and the loud clapping noise that you couldn't change ANYTHING is an improvement!

tbolted

Reaction score
How often do people reboot their phones anyway. I'd be lucky if I reboot it every other week, if that.

I only reboot mine when I get a new boot service or system update. When I first got this phone I was worried that I wouldn't be able to do a battery pull to reset it, but honestly I've never once needed to. (knock on wood)

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I turn my phone off every night so I get to see it every day. Lucky me. Now I'm looking forward to the next update.

OP
L

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
It went back to the normal boot animation this week. Now that the World Cup is over, soccer can go back to being a Saturday morning kids sport here in the US. YEAY!