New Soak Test

gamingpsychotic

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

This is my first post here, so bear with me.
I just got an email from Motorola about a new soak test coming up, so it's looking like we'll be getting ICS very soon! I didn't see any threads up about it yet, so I thought I'd bring it up.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Hello everyone!

I just got an email from Motorola about a new soak test coming up, so it's looking like we'll be getting ICS very soon! I didn't see any threads up about it yet, so I thought I'd bring it up.

Welcome to the forum!!

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Welcome to the forum! And thanks for the info. Looks like you may be seeing ICS very soon.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hello everyone!

Of course you know that you're not supposed to discuss the soak test with anyone. I hope your nick here isn't the same one as you use on the Motorola site. There are members of the Motorola forum who are also members here and they may decide to report you and you could be kicked from the soak. Just a word of advice.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
So expect to hear an influx of posts asking how to get back to gb from the d4 forums :) jk guys.. glad its finally happening for ya :)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
And welcome to the forum :)

OP
G

gamingpsychotic

Reaction score
Of course you know that you're not supposed to discuss the soak test with anyone. I hope your nick here isn't the same one as you use on the Motorola site. There are members of the Motorola forum who are also members here and they may decide to report you and you could be kicked from the soak. Just a word of advice.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Ah, I did not know that. The email they sent me didn't mention anything about confidentiality, so hopefully nothing like that happens. Thanks for the heads up, though.

OP
G

gamingpsychotic

Reaction score
Haha yeah the first rule of the s..ktest is don't post in public forms. The second rule see the first rule...You might want to read that email again.

Yep, checked and checked again. They must give a confidentiality notice when you agree to the terms of the test or something. If that's the case, I'll be sure not to post anything about it past this.

daryls61

Reaction score
For teh Droid 4 OS updates, I am thinking February 2013 for Jellybean and December 2013 for Key Lime Pie.