94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
bluezdawg said:
Beings this thread has turned into an ICS ROM, Cheesecake... etc,. discussion, I'd suggest the Mods close this thread so we can get back on track with the subject matter.

Still curious as well... what happened to the soak test!

The last X2 update was delayed too. From the time the invite went out, to the time that the soak actually happened was over a month. If I remember correctly.

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

B

bens42608

The invite was a LONG time ago. I don't expect it anymore but as we are only 4 Weeks away from "early Q3" it is entirely possible that the soak they intended to do had been suspended indefinitely and there is a possibility that within a few Weeks it will turn out to be the ICS soak test

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
bens42608 said:
The invite was a LONG time ago. I don't expect it anymore but as we are only 4 Weeks away from "early Q3" it is entirely possible that the soak they intended to do had been suspended indefinitely and there is a possibility that within a few Weeks it will turn out to be the ICS soak test

We all knew it was canceled, we just didn't feel like talking about it. And I don't know about anybody else, but I have a feeling that we won't have a soak test for ICS. It just feels like my own bad luck.

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
What if it's "NOT" canceled?? Anyone ever think that since ICS is gonna get pushed soon, that it might be an ICS soak! :-D. LET THE RUMORS BEGIN!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

B

bens42608

What if it's "NOT" canceled?? Anyone ever think that since ICS is gonna get pushed soon, that it might be an ICS soak! :-D. LET THE RUMORS BEGIN!!!

That's what I said two posts ago! ^^^^^^^^^ ;P

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
Lol sorry....haven't been on this thread for a few days! You beat me to it! I stand corrected :-D

B

bens42608

Lol sorry....haven't been on this thread for a few days! You beat me to it! I stand corrected :-D

I'm just glad I wasn't the only one with that thought

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
As I said, the last soak for the x2 was done like this. They did the evite, took the applications... and nothing happened for quite sometime. Over a month. Then they sent another email, and started the soak.

Who's to say what's going on here, but it seems similar.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
Locked and loaded guys!!! . 905 ota just finished DL!!! ITS OFFICIAL!!!