new Sg3 ....owner......wow

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
This phone is ridiculously awesome......Questiion tho.....I got the 16GB does that mean 16GB ineternal and I can use an sd card for additionall?? Sorry don't mean to sound dumb lol plus no sd card provided

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Not a dumb question at all... it means that you have 16gb of internal storage, and it will support an sdcard for expansion of your memory :)

Enjoy the new device :)

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
94lt1 said:
Not a dumb question at all... it means that you have 16gb of internal storage, and it will support an sdcard for expansion of your memory :)

Enjoy the new device :)

That's sued thus phonews is the ****zzzz is their a max.....it should take 32GB rright

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's sued thus phonews is the ****zzzz is their a max.....it should take 32GB rright
No,there's not a maxx,and yes,it will support a 32 or 64.I purcased the SanDisk Mobile Ultra 32GB Class 10,this one is ideal for Android smartphones and tablets.Got it off Amazon for I think about 25.00+freeshipping.God Bless :biggrin:

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Crankintopwater69 said:
No,there's not a maxx,and yes,it will support a 32 or 64.I purcased the SanDisk Mobile Ultra 32GB Class 10,this one is ideal for Android smartphones and tablets.Got it off Amazon for I think about 25.00+freeshipping.God Bless :biggrin:

Well I got a SanDisk from my thunderbolt I'll use ...that should be fine right

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
zomnomnombie said:
Yeah that will be fine.

Thanks for your insights ....thus battery is draining offly quickly any suggestions on either how time traunit right site it lasts longer or what to turn off

music life

Reaction score
How long are you getting out of your battery? A fair amount of people here are getting pretty good results with theirs even on heavy use.

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
How long are you getting out of your battery? A fair amount of people here are getting pretty good results with theirs even on heavy use.[/QUOTE

well with light use and just turned it on from a full charge this morning at 730 a, est....the phones at 68% charge left...does that seem accurate in your opinion? should i be turning something offf or what?? should i let this battery completley die and then shut it off and re charge or go down to 10 /15%

RiceCake2000

Reaction score
I picked up an s3 last night. I was having major signal sissies with my Nexus (such a shame). Got the 16GB and the Verizon guy gave me a 16GB card for like 10 bucks. I am loving this phone right now.

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
RiceCake2000 said:
I picked up an s3 last night. I was having major signal sissies with my Nexus (such a shame). Got the 16GB and the Verizon guy gave me a 16GB card for like 10 bucks. I am loving this phone right now.

Same with me 2 bro had the nexus and got the 16GB Sgt3 how's ur battery life so far.....sweet phone right love this hands down doesn't compare to the nexus

RiceCake2000

Reaction score
Yea I mean there is some bloat but overall I don't feel the need to root it right now. My battery is pretty decent. My nexus had an extended one but since I was losing and regaining signal it actually died in 5-7 hours with no use. Good thing for my discover card ha

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Down to 38%since 730 with heavy usage

music life

Reaction score
I wouldnt let it get under 10%. Im getting 22+ hours on light use. I used it pretty heavy one day and got over 12. Been playing temple run religiously lately and still listening to few hours of music and web browsing and getting over 12 hours. If you arent in line with that Id maybe suggest getting a replacement battery. I know another poster mentioned his battery wasnt up to bar and when he got a new one it was much better.

How long are you getting out of your battery? A fair amount of people here are getting pretty good results with theirs even on heavy use.[/QUOTE

well with light use and just turned it on from a full charge this morning at 730 a, est....the phones at 68% charge left...does that seem accurate in your opinion? should i be turning something offf or what?? should i let this battery completley die and then shut it off and re charge or go down to 10 /15%

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
I wouldnt let it get under 10%. Im getting 22+ hours on light use. I used it pretty heavy one day and got over 12. Been playing temple run religiously lately and still listening to few hours of music and web browsing and getting over 12 hours. If you arent in line with that Id maybe suggest getting a replacement battery. I know another poster mentioned his battery wasnt up to bar and when he got a new one it was much better.
Ltent with that......question do u or anyone notice the screen dims out when you go on to the web? everytime i go to the web the screen gets very dim, and im not sure why not do i like it doing thatizx

****fixed it under brightness settings....phones still awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do u know if their is other keyboard options other then the touchwiz.....i likeds the keyboard on the nexus better which i think was the ics/jb one...any ideas