New sense update

sped

Reaction score
I was was wondering if any one heard when the new sense up days is coming out for dinc officially

Sent from my ADR6300

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Gotta love that autocorrect lol

Sense 2.0 is going to be used as a selling point over the Dinc when it comes out on the Dinc S and the ThunderBolt in the next month or so. Sense 2.0 will NEVER officially make it to the Dinc, at least as far as I know, I think we would have heard if it was getting Sense 2.0 or not.

But there are a few custom ROMs out there that give the Dinc Sense 2.0, including a port directly from the Incredible S itself ([ROM] New Incredible S (VIVO) [incredible-s-united] - xda-developers) which I cannot get to work on my Dinc, but supposedly it works...

Since I can't get the Inc S ROM to work, I have been using Super Z, I was going to stick with Uber Z, but the developer hasn't posted in like a month...

As a general rule of thumb, never rely/wait for official OTA updates from HTC, Motorola, Verizon, etc. You'll just be wasting your time haha. Good luck, hope I helped!

OP
S

sped

Reaction score
Thanks for your impute have tried zrom then decided to switch back to stock but thanks for the other link think I will try it the the cam works thanks oh yes and @#$! This auto correct lol

Sent from my ADR6300

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Gotta love that autocorrect lol

Sense 2.0 is going to be used as a selling point over the Dinc when it comes out on the Dinc S and the ThunderBolt in the next month or so. Sense 2.0 will NEVER officially make it to the Dinc, at least as far as I know, I think we would have heard if it was getting Sense 2.0 or not.

But there are a few custom ROMs out there that give the Dinc Sense 2.0, including a port directly from the Incredible S itself ([ROM] New Incredible S (VIVO) [incredible-s-united] - xda-developers) which I cannot get to work on my Dinc, but supposedly it works...

Since I can't get the Inc S ROM to work, I have been using Super Z, I was going to stick with Uber Z, but the developer hasn't posted in like a month...

As a general rule of thumb, never rely/wait for official OTA updates from HTC, Motorola, Verizon, etc. You'll just be wasting your time haha. Good luck, hope I helped!

Isn't that ROM for the EVO 4G?

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
In short, yeah.... but the post is misleading, said for the Dinc and EVO... But I found the thread for the Dinc version, its on Xda, I would link, but:

Sent from my Incredible using DroidForums App

Reaction score
sense 2.0 will never come to the incredible? i thought it was going to. i know there are ways to get sense 2.0 onto my phone myself but i perfer to get those updates officially so i don't mess up my phone. i could see me destroying my phone if i did it myself.