New sense update

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by sped, Feb 23, 2011.

1. sped

sped New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I was was wondering if any one heard when the new sense up days is coming out for dinc officially

Sent from my ADR6300

2. jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008 Active Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Gotta love that autocorrect lol

Sense 2.0 is going to be used as a selling point over the Dinc when it comes out on the Dinc S and the ThunderBolt in the next month or so. Sense 2.0 will NEVER officially make it to the Dinc, at least as far as I know, I think we would have heard if it was getting Sense 2.0 or not.

But there are a few custom ROMs out there that give the Dinc Sense 2.0, including a port directly from the Incredible S itself ([ROM] New Incredible S (VIVO) [incredible-s-united] - xda-developers) which I cannot get to work on my Dinc, but supposedly it works...

Since I can't get the Inc S ROM to work, I have been using Super Z, I was going to stick with Uber Z, but the developer hasn't posted in like a month...

As a general rule of thumb, never rely/wait for official OTA updates from HTC, Motorola, Verizon, etc. You'll just be wasting your time haha. Good luck, hope I helped!

3. sped

sped New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for your impute have tried zrom then decided to switch back to stock but thanks for the other link think I will try it the the cam works thanks oh yes and @#$! This auto correct lol

Sent from my ADR6300

4. RyanPm40

RyanPm40 Active Member

Ratings:
    +138
    Isn't that ROM for the EVO 4G?

5. jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008 Active Member

Ratings:
    +1
    In short, yeah.... but the post is misleading, said for the Dinc and EVO... But I found the thread for the Dinc version, its on Xda, I would link, but:

Sent from my Incredible using DroidForums App

6. MeganLeigh1122

Ratings:
    +0
    sense 2.0 will never come to the incredible? i thought it was going to. i know there are ways to get sense 2.0 onto my phone myself but i perfer to get those updates officially so i don't mess up my phone. i could see me destroying my phone if i did it myself.