New SEEDER App Claims To Boost Performance On Any Android Phone By Eliminating Lag!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ql0MX4WjRDDf3K9PXG5qb_RJSOJftWIzqwXVLlsm_z8KDsAM44hELp8dov5l7Lth0yQA=h230
jF5TIw5Sd41E5014SEtcu8Hf17Quua7I2EzqoRRDC70x0WzTpLlolyfEqclAgK7fywg=w124
FKEx_0R9StAA2O-APlBzIvvpNds9IcIkmobLxQCc7uGwBk-5ePzjZqJrFl3MvU0sxr6P=h230

Lag! It has haunted Android since its inauguration. More and more lag is becoming a mute issue in Android with the release of ICS and even less of an issue with the latest version of Android Jelly Bean! The overwhelming majority of Android users however are still rocking Gingerbread which just isn't as fluid. If you pick up an old Froyo device after using a Galaxy S III or a newer device running Jelly Bean you will instantly see the difference. Believe me you would notice. The fact is most of us don't remember the lag because back in the day we were bragging to our IOS buddies at how fast our DroidX was while they turned up their noses. Lag can still be an issue for those of you with older devices or some of you with mid teir or even cheaper devices. I know my 3 year old's new no name tablet could use some help for sure.

Seeder is a new application that claims to solve the issue of Lag. Seeder fills up the entropy pool that would normally take the kernel a while to refill. I know that is just part of the explanation for how it supposedly works. You can head to the Play link for further explanation. The app is said to make app loading and task switching much faster. I will definitely be giving this app a try!

Via PlayStore

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I'll give it a try.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Droid Forums

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Sounds like fun! I'll give it a whirl. Thanks!:hail:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Might have to boot up the old D1 and try this...

YEAH!!! That's VERY interesting. Wouldn't it be neat to have the fluidity of Jelly Bean and with that ^ above, running on a D1?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
YEAH!!! That's VERY interesting. Wouldn't it be neat to have the fluidity of Jelly Bean and with that ^ above, running on a D1?
I'll report back....once I find my D1....

edit: Hmmmm, looks like the D1 is stuck in a bootloop. Not very interested in fixing the problem tonight, maybe tomorrow if I remember:D

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
I hope this helps my ASUS TF101 tablet. I've had so many issues with getting the force close prompt while trying to scroll in the browser or in an email.

ntrddragn

Reaction score

edit: Hmmmm, looks like the D1 is stuck in a bootloop. Not very interested in fixing the problem tonight, maybe tomorrow if I remember:D

LOL..mine is out of battery. Not really motivated right now to get up and get it out to plug it in. Maybe tomorrow if Im bored. :biggrin:

52brandon

Reaction score

lol, sbf that batch. Man, the D1 was so easy to deal with. Only phone I was ever able to root and custom ROM without a computer :biggrin:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
lol, sbf that batch. Man, the D1 was so easy to deal with. Only phone I was ever able to root and custom ROM without a computer :biggrin:
We'll see, I was just wanting to do it to see how effective the app is, so if anyone else can confirm it I'd be content with that too. Doesn't seem like it's worth the hassle to fix the bootloop just for an app:D Boredom may get the better of me though

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Just installed out of boredom. WOW this really does make a difference. Definitely impressed with it so far.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
You should give it a try on your current devices. Seemed to help my Gnex. Also, imoseyon has a patch for this in his latest lean kernel, 5.5. Hopefully soon, this will be included in ROMs

Tapped from a Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Interested in seeing more responses on older devices.