New SD card???

galaxy80

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I was wondering what kind of SD card I need to buy for my phone. I'm talking to tech support, and the guy I'm talking to didn't even know there were different classes of SD cards. I'm currently on hold right now. I want to upgrade to a 32gb. Does anyone know how a class 10 works in the DX? I hope I posted this in the right forum. I apologize if I didn't..

gimlet72

Reaction score
The type of card is a microSD card. From what I have heard a class 10 card is not the best option for the Droid X. Those work well with camcorders and you would not see much benefits with the droid x. The recommendation that was given to me was to get a class 4 or 6. There is a great selection on Amazon.com. I purchased;

Amazon.com: Transcend 16 GB microSDHC Class 6 Flash Memory Card TS16GUSDHC6E: Electronics

There are other options that are cheaper but I was told that this brand is a little more reliable. I don't know much about the Patriot but I have had bad luck with SanDisk in the past. I hope this is a good starting point.