1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Samsung Galaxy 2 Tablet.

Discussion in 'Samsung Tablet Discussions' started by cesar357, Dec 7, 2012.

1. cesar357

cesar357 Member

Just got a new tablet and I'm quite new to this tablet world thing. Question. My wife emailed me a book that she had in her iPad. I received it and was able to open it. When it opens it opens using Amazon Kindle. But when I exit Amazon Kindle and close the email it's not showing on the Kindle library. I have to open it through email again. Meaning I have to make sure I don't erase that email. How can I save the book so it will open directly through Kindle and not using it through the email? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.
  2. Dolly

Dolly New Member

I am not sure about this but did you set up a kindle account on your tablet using your wife's info? I know that I use the same account on my tablet and phone and can go back and forth.
Search tags for this page

galaxy2 tablet

samsung 2tablet