1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Rooter, Nandroid Restore Help please :)

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by chomorro, May 14, 2010.

1. chomorro

chomorro New Member

OK rooted my moto droid for the first time, went straight from stock 2.1 to BB 1.0 and it was quick and painless and im loving it. I used sprecovery to do a nandriod advance backup after installing sprecovery. Then wiped everything and installed bb v1.0 update zip.

So question is, i forgot to backup certain things and i wanted to restore app data. For example i lost my app data for "kote" notes and "homerunbattle 3d". How can i restore this stuff using nandriod?
    Last edited: May 14, 2010
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

My sense is the data is lost. I may be wrong but the nandroid backup just does the OS not the data.

Hopefully, I'm wrong and someone can tell you have to retrieve your data.

Mike
  3. chomorro

chomorro New Member

When i backed up it had, data, apps, and some other options. I checked all of them so i was hoping i could but its not too big of a deal. So in the future, if i use titanium and backup apps and data, will i be able to restore apps plus there data? For example "kote" notes and game data like high scores etc.