NEW [ROM] MeanBean Rom for Verizon Galaxy Note 2!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
attachment.php

It is always nice to see fresh development arrive on your favorite device. Mean Bean Rom by developer "mikeyxda" is great for the Galaxy Note 2 because it maintains all of the TouchWiz functionality that you have more than likely become accustom to while adding some really nice features. The Rom does provide a mostly stock look and feel. It is fully based on Stock VRALL4 which is the latest firmware. It does include plenty of tweaks for improved performance.

This Rom does a few neat things with your CPU. It enables Quad-core on demand full throttle performance while the screen is turned on giving you an ultra smooth experience. The Rom enables 1.0GHz underclock when the screen is turned off for ultimate battery life. There are other battery optimizations here so the difference should be pretty noticeable.

There is a long list of other custom goodies including extended power menu with reboot options, full color circular battery meter 1%, eliminated quick settings, brightness sliders and the other things that waste space in the notification menu, includes power toggles that are customized to your liking, removed gps status and AM/PM from status, long press volume to skip tracks when screen is off, multi window complete control, Mean Bean Bootanimation, native hotspot is enabled, and so much more! This Rom has plenty in store for future updates and the developer does update often. Grab this Rom from the source link below!

Via XDA

Last edited:

Batman8

Reaction score
I just installed this rom on my Note 2. Can anyone tell me how this has "complete" Multi-view control? It seems to work just like stock (where I can't add ANYTHING to it)!!

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
My MV is stock as well. :( Overall, I like Beans ROM better but I'm liking the battery optimizations here.