New [ROM] Galaxy Nexus HYBRYD MILESTONE 1

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
axiom21-168x300.png

If you are a fan of DroidTh3ory work then you will be very pleased with Hybryd Milestone 1. Developer "DHO" has essentially taken the best parts of AOKP, MORPHR, and Patient Zero Roms and merged them all together. It is based on AOKP source. It is fully compatible with the CM9 theme manager. It is built on AXIOM and includes the Bravia engine, Beats audio mod, and CMPLXTH3RY mod by DroidTh3ory for ultimate performance. It also include the full Patient Zero Triage theme, lean kernel, DHOtheory, Apex launcher, File Manger, TIBU, speaker proximity, 3g uncap, power saving and performance tweaks, fully debloated, no color control safties, Custom boot animation and more!

Some add on features include in the op are SVoice, Super Video, Car Home, Original Bootanimation, and M1 bootanimation.

Grab this Rom via DroidHive

combatmedic870

Reaction score
HUH?
"Developer "DHO" has essentially taken the best parts of AOKP, MORPHR, and Patient Zero Roms and merged them all together. It is based on AOKP source. It is fully compatible with the CM9 theme manager. It is built on AXIOM and includes the Bravia engine, Beats audio mod, and CMPLXTH3RY mod by DroidTh3ory for ultimate performance. It also include the full Patient Zero Triage theme, lean kernel, DHOtheory, Apex launcher, File Manger, TIBU, speaker proximity, 3g uncap, power saving and performance tweaks, fully debloated, no color control safties, Custom boot animation and more"

.....HUH?:blink:

Is this good?

azndan2

Reaction score
I wish he would spell the names of his roms properly and stop using caps lock and l33t speak for everything. It hurts my eyes every time I see droid theory's posts.