NEW [ROM] Galaxy Nexus Android 4.3 Unofficial CM10.2

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
whoa-these-guys-are-selling-the-verizon-galaxy-nexus-for-just-155.jpg

Yes it has been a while since we featured the good ole Verizon Galaxy Nexus on the front page. There are many of you still rocking this awesome device. Many of you like the fact that it is pretty much the only easy moddable device on Verizon. It is a shame that their can't be more phones like this on Big Red. Development has mostly moved away from this device, but there are still a few Roms popping up here and their for the GNex.

Developer "Supermandroid" has built an unofficial build of Cyanogen Mod 10.2 for the VZW Galaxy Nexus. This brings the latest version of Android to this device along with some other custom goodies. This also includes Koush Dutta's fix for super user. Some extra features include Focal, Smart notifications, Camera Tile, Theme Chooser, T9 Dialer, and all the other CM extras we have come to know and love. It is always great to see an older device receive the latest and greatest updates even when carriers and OEMs have long since divorced it. This is why I believe the root and rom community will always live.

Via Rootzwiki

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Good to see my GNex still getting some love.

Is it that old already???

cloud12077

Reaction score
Anyway to change the DPI to 240 and have everything fit correctly? I have been spoiled with SlimBean rom...