New [ROM] Elemental X, A NitroGlycerine33 Project!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ElementalXsuiteSmall2.png

Today I have the pleasure of introducing a brand new Rom series by developer "NitroGlycerine33". Last night I was bummed to hear that Nitro would be killing the Eclipse Rom series, that is until he announced he would be beginning the Elemental X Rom series! To begin with the Rom will be supported on Nexus Devices like the Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7, and Nexus 10. It will be available for the long list of devices that Eclipse was on eventually.

Elemental X is based off the latest 4.2.2 AOSP source. Elemental X has a holo dark theme natively. If you are a long time fan of Eclipse and like it's theme more then no worries. Nitro has included an Eclipse mode toggle which will change the theme to the darker jet black look that you have come to know and love. The features list is long!

General UI Features
include 7different battery options, clock positions, custom power widgets and toggles and quick settings tiles, pick notification led color, T-Mobile theme engine, Change between phone and tablet UI mode, Custom Carier Label, LCD Density, CRT on and off toggle, and more.

Navigation Bar Features
include up to 5 hotseats, several softkeys and actions, change key color, change glow color and speed, adjust navigation bar height.

Lock Screen Options 8 hotseats, cLock clock and weather widget, display charging status, customize wallpaper, allow rotation, quick pin unlock, hide widget page hints.

Misc Control Volume Rock Wake, Volume Rock Music Controls, Expandable sound menu, Quiet hours, Profiles, Kill all recents, Notification drawer shortcuts.

As you can see the Rom is looking pretty sweet. I can't wait to try it out on my Galaxy Nexus! Grab The Rom here: ElementalXDesigns.com