New [ROM] Eclipse V2.2 for the Droid 3!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-from-the-forums.jpg

The Droid 3 is getting some much needed love in the form of a Rom Port via developer porter extraordinaire "13thAngel". This guy seems to keep every aging Motorola device relevant with his awesome ports! This port is of one of my favorite gingerbread roms! I loved eclipse on my Bionic because it was one of the first to bring ICS goodies to that device. Now it is here in all of its sleekness for the Droid3!

P1.png

This Rom is based on Moto Blur .902 build, and is a cleaned up stock experience with a few added goodies thrown in! This Rom has been Deodexed and Debloated for improved speed and snappiness. Most of the Blur elements have been removed to further enhance performance. This is of course heavily ICS themed. It features tons of ICS elements such as ICS music, ICS deskclock widget, ICS inspired bootanimation, custom ICS blue theme. Other features include AOSP elements like mms, aosp gallery3d, cm7 filemanager, cm7 email, aosp camera, aosp calendar and more. This Rom also includes some custom mods like Eclipse launcher2, dsp manager, accurate battery, CRT on/off animations, reboot/recovery/screenshot menu, 1% battery mod, eclipse wallpapers, eclipse parts, and tons of custom tweaks and mods. You will not want to miss this rom!

Grab the Rom here and discuss!