NEW [ROM] DRoid RAZR Flick 1.3.1

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
49265d1334858243-gummy-rom-1-0-1-makes-its-way-droid-pro-droid-forums.jpg

Introducing a new Rom for the Droid Razr! Developer "ByteCode" has set out to make a Rom that is smooth, optimized, and minimalistic while being fully tweakable, with all the essential root features. This Rom may be minimalistic but it is fully featured. The list of features is actually quite long so if you are one that loves to tweak and mod and get everything exactly to your liking this Rom may be the one for you. The Rom is based on Kabob's 215. Some tweaks include Deblured, Debloated, Deodexed, Zipaligned, database files defragged at boot, supercharged service.jar files, ultra fast GPS lock on, kernel tweaks for battery life, network tweaks, 3G network speed tweaks, Dalvik VM tweaks, Launcher locked in memory, Scrolling tweaks, memory management tweaks, less response latency, faster data connection, CPU control, and more.

images

Some custom Mods include Pulldown toggles, 1% battery mod, themed keyboard, blur settings.apk, apex launcher, oc addons overclock up to 1325mhz, plus lots of AOSP style apps. This Rom looks to be a solid choice for the RAZR. It should be noted that it is in its beginning stages, but so far everything seems to be working as far as phone functionality.

Grab the Rom here

jaybogg

Reaction score
ByteCode seems to be an awesome developer. I've been following his work on another site and it appears he will be releasing a patch/bugfix version 1.4 fairly soon. There is a 42 page thread following this build from first release to this most recent one. Feedback is all positive, people have pointed out minor glitches, and he is addressing them uber fast with the patch/bugfix he is working on. It amazes me to watch the feedback/development process. Maybe I was bored but I read through all 42 pages! Current feedback is that it is most definitely solid enough to install and enjoy now, 1.4 seems mostly enhancements to a very good build.