Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
.avi, .rmvb, .mkv work flawlessly im really impressed

yay for being able to watch anime on the go now with orb glitchy orb live

Bxrider117

Reaction score
Just downloaded this and it has solved my problem with some of my movies that I could not view through Act 1. I just got Hot Tub Time Machine, Prince of Persia and 41 year old Virgin. I could not view them with Act 1, this is working flawlessly.

OP
G

GoBlazers

Reaction score
Seems to play the video nicely, but I'm having a lot of issues with audio getting out of sync.

I havent had that problem. What file type are you trying to play? Could it be that the original file is out of sync?

I just installed this. Now? How do i use this to watch movies and videos???

After opening the program you should immediately see the contents of your sd card. If you dont, you probably have your sd card mounted to your computer. Undo that, and it should work for you.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can any1 post a link......

No, we can't. Just as the original post says, "You must find the download yourself because this is a leaked private beta. And, a link cannot be posted on this forum".

Did you even bother to read the very first post...?

JFC

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

A link will get you "vacation" ;)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
G

GoBlazers

Reaction score
here's some information about it from a chinese forum:
Google Translate

LOL, I read the first two pages of that forum and got absolutely nothing out of it. (google struggles to translate chinese)

Did you learn anything?

I wonder what phone they are using if they need to overclock in order to get just 15 fps?

CFH

Reaction score
Wow! great app! dancedroid

I'm gonna need a bigger sd card....:icon_eek:

OP
G

GoBlazers

Reaction score
I noticed a 2 hr movie drained my battery by 60% while using buggless beast .1 at 600 mhz (no kernel installed).

but when I installed chevys 1.1 ghz kernel and ran at 550 mhz, a 90 minute movie only drained my battery by 20%

get one of chevys kernels!

edit:
and i got higher frame rates with chevys kernel (despite running at a lower cpu speed)

Last edited:

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score

A link will get you "vacation" ;)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Hmm I could really use one of those. :icon_ banana:

EDIT:

Hot Damn this is awesome. I tried playing a 720p anime, then a 1080p (just for kicks) they played but the framerate was major suckage and not watchable, but atleast it still played. Most other players would have crashed.

Then I played more praticle files. Mkv files play great except subtitles don't show up. And I still experienced some video/audio syncing issues. Other than that this thing has great potentional. Almost makes me wish I didn't buy act 1.

Last edited:

lumpysherman

Reaction score
I must be missing something. Downloaded and copied to my SD card but unable to install. I am getting an error in astro unable to open as APK file. I am not rooted running 2.1, Mac OSX. Ideas? I looked at the file permissions and it is only RW, how do I get execute.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Thread cleaned.............

remember gentlemen this is a closed beta and ANY reference on how to obtain it is against forum guidelines. Even a mention of how to go about finding it is a no no : )

Thanks for understanding.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
While I was really hoping a port of VLC would happen sooner rather than later this is good news nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.