New Rezound Owner! It's awesome!

Reaction score
Hey All,

I've posted a few times already, but I don't think I ever did a new member post. I've had a Droid 2 for a while and just upgraded to the Rezound. What a difference! I still love the D2, but the Rezound is more than I could have hoped for. The 4G is blazing fast, the phone itself is blazing fast, the camera is amazing, and the screen is total eye candy. I can't even look at other phones without seeing every single pixel, haha.

Not much to say about myself other than I live in Las Vegas, just celebrated my 29th birthday, and love all things geeky/techie.

-J

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hey All,

I've posted a few times already, but I don't think I ever did a new member post. I've had a Droid 2 for a while and just upgraded to the Rezound. What a difference! I still love the D2, but the Rezound is more than I could have hoped for. The 4G is blazing fast, the phone itself is blazing fast, the camera is amazing, and the screen is total eye candy. I can't even look at other phones without seeing every single pixel, haha.

Not much to say about myself other than I live in Las Vegas, just celebrated my 29th birthday, and love all things geeky/techie.

-J

Congrats on the upgrade!

~it's not just a phone~

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Congrats on the upgrade. I am happy to hear you are lovin' it!!

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Congrats! :icon_ banana:

Insidious

Reaction score