New Rezound ICS Build Leaked With Updated Radio

jrracinfan

Reaction score
After trying to reflash again I realized my download was a dud. I downloaded and reflashed and it works perfectly!

All I know, I am not adopting this update until a flashable comes instead of an RUU. As of right now I am testing the waters on a few different ICS roms that are built on the old base, just in case if I would like to switch back to GB.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought Scott already built his new CleanROM on the latest leak. I know I'm not moving on from my current ROM(Xtreme Outcast) until Sense 4.0 drops so I can play with it. I'm not much for Sense but it's not the worst thing in the world.

Bpowder33

Reaction score
so did you update to the new ruu Mr smith or you waiting for an official?

Sent from my HTC Rezound

graywolf

Reaction score
I thought Scott already built his new CleanROM on the latest leak. I know I'm not moving on from my current ROM(Xtreme Outcast) until Sense 4.0 drops so I can play with it. I'm not much for Sense but it's not the worst thing in the world.

He did. that's what I am going to.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
so did you update to the new ruu Mr smith or you waiting for an official?

Sent from my HTC Rezound

I'm waiting for the official Sense 4.0 update to hit. I've been running ICS for a while now but I don't see any benefit to the current leak.

Bpowder33

Reaction score
are we sure we'll even get 4.0 since 3.6 was slapped in this leak?

Sent from my HTC Rezound

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I believe 3.6 has been in every leak. Since Sense 4.0 is being debuted on the One X/S it might not even compiled on the Rezound yet. That being said, I'm pretty sure ICS can be lifted almost wholesale from one of the One series phones.

orthius

Reaction score
wireless tether

after you flash this rom you can reunlock the bootloader push ra recovery download the new super user for ics install it through recovery then youll have full root access and tether will work

gregkas

Reaction score
Help?

Does anyone know if this Beats' software on it? or is that not offical yet?

raeldude

Reaction score
Ok... first off, I just got my rezound, and I imagine given that it's locked, and all that jazz..

So, to flash this, as I understand it, I just put it on my memory card and rename it PH98IMG.zip

Is this a STOCK (non rooted, or whatever) ROM. I know I've read theres a pre-rooted one, and a not rooted one, which one is this?

If/when Verizon/HTC release an official update, I imagine flashing this will put me out of the "loop" so to speak, as far as updates go but I imagine someone will post the updated zip or whatever somewhere so we can update the same way, right?

THanks.

raeldude

Reaction score

gregkas

Reaction score
So..

If you already did put this Release candidate on there and updated using it, is there a way to take it back to factory stock? If the release candidate doesnt take the new update coming out in a week?