[New!][RELEASE] D1-MIUI-0.12.31.0

OP
jamezelle

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
For all of you that have a YAHOO! account you can get it to work with this Release by doing what i did and do a manual set-up...

Enter your email and password but before you hit ok

Go to manual setup > IMAP account and change to these settings....

Imap server - imap.mail.yahoo.com

SMTP Server- smtp.mobile.mail.yahoo.com

And Jamezelle i think i know why YAHOO mail isnt working is when you go into the set-up it was set to Yahoo.con (not .com).

Good luck and What a Smooth Release thanks Jamezelle!

Where do you see Yahoo.con ? Sorry, i dont use that app. Thanks

Can someone answer this for me? Will restoring System data (like the sms, settings, and sys program data and launcher layout) via the MIUI Backup utility cause any problems? His original post says to restore system data and I'm wondering if that just applies to Titanium Backup.
Yes, only for Titanium Backup to prevent people from restoring system data from other roms.

Jamezelle, when you go to enter you email and password in the stock email app and you click the Manual set up instead of the OK button. When you go to enter your info look at all the bars, it is in the IMAP bar ( it reads "yahoo.con") and so does the STMP bar. I think you have to have a yahoo account to see it, i will see if i can snap some pics for you!

For me in the IMAP bar it shows yahoo.com , but nevertheless i cant connect.

BlackDiamond

Reaction score
Where do you see Yahoo.con ? Sorry, i dont use that app. Thanks

Yes, only for Titanium Backup to prevent people from restoring system data from other roms.

Jamezelle, when you go to enter you email and password in the stock email app and you click the Manual set up instead of the OK button. When you go to enter your info look at all the bars, it is in the IMAP bar ( it reads "yahoo.con") and so does the STMP bar. I think you have to have a yahoo account to see it, i will see if i can snap some pics for you!

Really, well Jamezelle are you over wifi or 3g? I found that over wifi it would not allow me to sign in but if i was over 3g then i didnt have a problem manually setting it up. But here are the pics that i got when i got to manually set-up my account..

Last edited:
OP
jamezelle

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Really, well Jamezelle are you over wifi or 3g? I found that over wifi it would not allow me to sign in but if i was over 3g then i didnt have a problem manually setting it up. But here are the pics that i got when i got to manually set-up my account..
View attachment 24177

View attachment 24178

im using 3g, btw your attatchments are broken

Reaction score
Running great for me. This is the fastest my phone has ever been I think. I have been using Launcherpro but I think I'm going to take the time to try setting up the Miui home screen.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

epiliofunk

Reaction score
I'm scared to back up and wipe because every single time I get problems restoring. MIUI backup or TB won't restore all my apps. Can someone help me with this?

Sundown

Reaction score
Ok, here's one for you.

Running 12.24.1 prior to this install. Attempts to make app backups with MIUI backup all ended with FC issues before anything was actually backed up. Used Titanium to backup apps + data, but no system info.

Installed 12.31.0 with backup + wipe. Rebooting into 12.31 immediately gave multiple FC errors. The ones I could catch were "Bluetooth services, calendar storage, launcher, Google services". Basically, completely unusable for me. The "low memory" icon was in the status bar, but I'm not sure why it would be there after doing a full wipe prior to install. So far, my only solution was to restore my 12.24.1 backup.

What would cause the low memory and constant FC's on a clean wipe install?

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well a lot of your apps sync up. Then you just restore the missing ones which usually that many. Especially considering the limited amount of space the Droid has. So, even if it doesn't restore all of your apps, you can still restore however many are left. Otherwise, if I restore only with TB, it usually cuts off at a percentage, then I run the missing apps restore.

epiliofunk

Reaction score
Well a lot of your apps sync up. Then you just restore the missing ones which usually that many. Especially considering the limited amount of space the Droid has. So, even if it doesn't restore all of your apps, you can still restore however many are left. Otherwise, if I restore only with TB, it usually cuts off at a percentage, then I run the missing apps restore.

The thing is my droid never syncs apps from the market for some reason, like seriously never out of the 10 times I've wiped.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I have to reboot before they'll start syncing. But, on the version that didn't have a working maket sync, I used TB to restore my apps and it cut off about half way though for whatever reason and then I just restored the missing apps. It almost always cuts off half way through for me but twice is the most I've ever had to run it

epiliofunk

Reaction score
Sometimes I have to reboot before they'll start syncing. But, on the version that didn't have a working maket sync, I used TB to restore my apps and it cut off about half way though for whatever reason and then I just restored the missing apps. It almost always cuts off half way through for me but twice is the most I've ever had to run it

Oh alright. With TB is there a way for the restoring to happen on its own? I don't like always having to wait to press install after every app.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've been wondering that myself. I don't think so. I have quite a few apps so I don't like sitting there pressing install...wait...install...wait. At least now(even though I like the feature when I wasn't restoring) the app2sd message doesn't show up every time either.

sparty569

Reaction score

Oh alright. With TB is there a way for the restoring to happen on its own? I don't like always having to wait to press install after every app.

You can do this with the paid version of TB.

tater0388

Reaction score
anyone know how to work or find the online music in miui music??

It was taken out. It only works in China. If you want to give it a shot download an older build and extract it and copy it to system/app

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App