[New!][RELEASE] D1-MIUI-0.12.31.0

Blueprint

Reaction score
Anyone else getting a bug where, when you're texting and you switch to landscape to use keyboard it doesn't automatically go to the bottom of the text?

Jay5413

Reaction score
I just tryed to download the zip off here to my droid like I have before to flash it and it won't install the zip it says its not suported by this phone what's going on?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

geoff5093

Reaction score
I just tryed to download the zip off here to my droid like I have before to flash it and it won't install the zip it says its not suported by this phone what's going on?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
Worked fine with my Droid 1 using Clockwork

OP
jamezelle

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
For all of you that have a YAHOO! account you can get it to work with this Release by doing what i did and do a manual set-up...

Enter your email and password but before you hit ok

Go to manual setup > IMAP account and change to these settings....

Imap server - imap.mail.yahoo.com

SMTP Server- smtp.mobile.mail.yahoo.com

And Jamezelle i think i know why YAHOO mail isnt working is when you go into the set-up it was set to Yahoo.con (not .com).

Good luck and What a Smooth Release thanks Jamezelle!

Where do you see Yahoo.con ? Sorry, i dont use that app. Thanks

Can someone answer this for me? Will restoring System data (like the sms, settings, and sys program data and launcher layout) via the MIUI Backup utility cause any problems? His original post says to restore system data and I'm wondering if that just applies to Titanium Backup.
Yes, only for Titanium Backup to prevent people from restoring system data from other roms.

BlackDiamond

Reaction score
For all of you that have a YAHOO! account you can get it to work with this Release by doing what i did and do a manual set-up...

Enter your email and password but before you hit ok

Go to manual setup > IMAP account and change to these settings....

Imap server - imap.mail.yahoo.com

SMTP Server- smtp.mobile.mail.yahoo.com

And Jamezelle i think i know why YAHOO mail isnt working is when you go into the set-up it was set to Yahoo.con (not .com).

Good luck and What a Smooth Release thanks Jamezelle!

Where do you see Yahoo.con ? Sorry, i dont use that app. Thanks

Can someone answer this for me? Will restoring System data (like the sms, settings, and sys program data and launcher layout) via the MIUI Backup utility cause any problems? His original post says to restore system data and I'm wondering if that just applies to Titanium Backup.
Yes, only for Titanium Backup to prevent people from restoring system data from other roms.

Jamezelle, when you go to enter you email and password in the stock email app and you click the Manual set up instead of the OK button. When you go to enter your info look at all the bars, it is in the IMAP bar ( it reads "yahoo.con") and so does the STMP bar. I think you have to have a yahoo account to see it, i will see if i can snap some pics for you!

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
how do I get the google search bar back I don't like the new global search bar

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

fox_dye

Reaction score
You can get the black one over in the theme section if you want. Blacked out or team inversion sections

Sent from a galaxy far far away.....

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can get the black one over in the theme section if you want. Blacked out or team inversion sections

Sent from a galaxy far far away.....

Might have too... the one from the market downloads but as its installing it reboots my phone... happened both times

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Andril

Reaction score
This rom is making my Droid feel like a new phone every time a update drops - Thanks for all the hard work. Keep the goodness coming