[New!][RELEASE] D1-MIUI-0.12.31.0

boostedhonda

Reaction score
Would never install chinese rom on my phone. Never know what's inside unless you know what you're doing.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Lol seriously?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

toastedoats

Reaction score
Would never install chinese rom on my phone. Never know what's inside unless you know what you're doing.

Lol seriously?

Not this again :wacko:

You have no reason to trust any other ROM more than MIUI. If you are nervous about the legitimacy of a ROM stick with official OTAs and dont ever grant root access to any app

aamzalag

Reaction score
Wow! I really like the Miui online wallpapers option. That is a really nice touch!

me too, wasnt even looking for them and just stumbled upon them. i really like that

Anyone else getting a bug where, when you're texting and you switch to landscape to use keyboard it doesn't automatically go to the bottom of the text?

yep! kind of annoying. not a huge problem obviously but i am having the same problem.

Im having this same problem with texting, but in portrait, when i hit the bar for my kb to show up it doesnt take me to the last message, so i cant see what im replyin to. :( any1 else have this problem?

d412k5t412

Reaction score
Wow! I really like the Miui online wallpapers option. That is a really nice touch!

me too, wasnt even looking for them and just stumbled upon them. i really like that

Anyone else getting a bug where, when you're texting and you switch to landscape to use keyboard it doesn't automatically go to the bottom of the text?

yep! kind of annoying. not a huge problem obviously but i am having the same problem.

Im having this same problem with texting, but in portrait, when i hit the bar for my kb to show up it doesnt take me to the last message, so i cant see what im replyin to. :( any1 else have this problem?

Yeah, no fix that im aware of yet.

chewy74

Reaction score
yes, its filled with lead

DANGER DANGER DANGER!!!!

frostthejack

Reaction score
I hate to play devil's advocate but that speed mod didn't seem to slow anything down, I did the speedtest.net with wifi and 3G before, then both after:

CAP201101021221.jpg

could just be a fluke but I'm on Verizon and really can't tell one way or the other.

You went from 1 Meg down to less then half a Meg I would say that's a difference the other two are wifi and have nothing to do with your 3g speeds.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
IoOo
I hate to play devil's advocate but that speed mod didn't seem to slow anything down, I did the speedtest.net with wifi and 3G before, then both after:

CAP201101021221.jpg

could just be a fluke but I'm on Verizon and really can't tell one way or the other.

You went from 1 Meg down to less then half a Meg I would say that's a difference the other two are wifi and have nothing to do with your 3g speeds.

Actually the test log is most current at top so...the half meg was before the mod...1 meg was after assuming the speed test done before and after mod was applied

loudaccord

Reaction score
Actually the test log is most current at top so...the half meg was before the mod...1 meg was after assuming the speed test done before and after mod was applied

Right... the top 2 are after the mod... check the times. :)

I did the wifi test just for the sake of it in case anyone was going to ask. The way I did the test was
test with wifi on first, turned it off, did the test again, did the mod, ran the test, turned wifi back on and ran the test again.

Last edited:

chewy74

Reaction score
Bug:

hate to beat a dead horse and be repetitive, but the sound/notification issue is still present in the most recent version.

not sure if the bug is because droid 1 has a setting/option to select for the notification alert volume to be connected with the ringer volume and you can have the volume level sync'd or unsync'd with each other

-but the rockers for notification volume level still does not work
-volume level settings still resets after reboot, i.e. i set volume to 3 and reboot and it defaults to 8

not a bug, but did the most recent version change the dialers layout/design? i liked the old version better

tejens

Reaction score
This rom is very nice to look at and the features are the best, but it's force close galore on my droid 1. I can't access my location settings. There has been random force closes with facebook. Is anybody else having the same problems?

hoppermi

Reaction score
This rom is very nice to look at and the features are the best, but it's force close galore on my droid 1. I can't access my location settings. There has been random force closes with facebook. Is anybody else having the same problems?
NO
Did you wipe data/cache/factory reset? Did you restore system data from another ROM? Clean install is required if you are coming from another ROM. You can restore USER apps via TiBu, or let them restore from market.

RedRumy3

Reaction score
Working great, all my apps restored and everything running smooth, love this rom, still get random reboot once in a while though not as much though so doesnt bother me that much since droid boots back up pretty fast.

Thanks again for this awesome rom :)

tejens

Reaction score
NO
Did you wipe data/cache/factory reset? Did you restore system data from another ROM? Clean install is required if you are coming from another ROM. You can restore USER apps via TiBu, or let them restore from market.

I switched from UD, and yes, I did wipe data/factory reset before installing the rom and I didn't restore the data only, but my apps were restored automatically. I'm re wiping and re installing it again. Hopefully it doesn't persist.