New Razr Maxx. Model number is XT910. Is that correct?

OP
S

Stab

Reaction score
Thank you so much all for the information! Great help.

djspy

Reaction score
If you go into settings>about phone>model number what does it say? Mine says Droid RAZR Maxx HD.

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you go into settings>about phone>model number what does it say? Mine says Droid RAZR Maxx HD.

It may not say DROID because his is GSM and DROID is registered to Verizon. I think.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

djspy

Reaction score
O yeah, you're right. But it should say something like Motorola RAZR or Motorola RAZR Maxx.

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
No it doesnt :) It says Model number:XT910

well that's a bunch of poop, its should at least say "XT910" or "XT910 MAXX" or something to that effect, the only way you can distinguish is by the physical appearance, which not everyone is able to tell right away.

OP
S

Stab

Reaction score
well that's a bunch of poop, its should at least say "XT910" or "XT910 MAXX" or something to that effect, the only way you can distinguish is by the physical appearance, which not everyone is able to tell right away.

It is strange indeed, that's why I was confused in the beginning also. It is the Razr Maxx, I know it from phsyical appearance, the Motorola Logo and the fact that my battery monitor says the capacity of my battery is 3200 mah. Other than that, no clues to be found when it comes to model numbers or anything...