new razr HD should blow away. competition

rumblee1

Reaction score
Well, now that we know what the specs are on the RAZR M, the HD being unveiled on the 5th should, I repeat, should be the phone of the decade. If you add the HD screen, 2 gigs ram, at least 16 gigs of internal storage with an SD slot that allows for a card up to 64 gigs, moto famous build quality, and JELLY BEAN OUT OF THE BOX. This thing would be a killer. Take away any one of the above, and you have a good phone and not a blockbuster. It'll even be a phone that Apple junkies would be hard pressed to pass on. Oh yes it must have a PREMIUM CAMERA. megapixels aside, much better optics. Did I miss anything? Feel free to input.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Moving to the vanquish section.. :)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
no its 1 gig of ram :angry:.

Reaction score
You'd think they would have two... but RAM isn't everything, I suppose. Especially when comparing two different phones by different makers. Some just take less RAM. :)

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't expect JB out of the box. And I definitely wouldn't expect a great camera.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Moto said something like JB was supposed to hit at the end of the year. This phone is coming out around holiday time. So, like mid Nov- early/mid Dec.

Reaction score
I'd rather wait and get a stable and relatively glitch-free version of JB than get a super glitched version of it at release. GB had that problem pretty bad with the Droid X. Massive battery drain... dropping reception....and my personal favorite, the music player would sometimes cause the phone to restart :)

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'd rather wait and get a stable and relatively glitch-free version of JB than get a super glitched version of it at release. GB had that problem pretty bad with the Droid X. Massive battery drain... dropping reception....and my personal favorite, the music player would sometimes cause the phone to restart :)
Eh, I had the battery drain and connection issues on Froyo, and GB. Music player restarting the phone happened on Froyo and didn't on GB for me. Good ole Blur...

wcjeep

Reaction score
The RAZR HD comes out with specs similar to the Galaxy S3 5-6 months late. The GSIII touchwiz is also better than blur. I know its been stated the RAZR HD is leftover from previous management. Hopefully it plays videos. Videos were not a strong point for the DX or Atrix.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
The GSIII touchwiz is also better than blur. I know its been stated the RAZR HD is leftover from previous management..

I think this would qualify as opinion lol. If you like Samsung, you probably like touchwiz, if you like moto, you probably like blur. I like that The current version of blur for the razrs is almost stock Android 4.0..

But I like some of the tweaks in the s3's version of touchwiz too.

Idk about blur for the next generation of razrs though.

Both ui's have +/-'s to them. Its all subjective

Versatile1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
AOSP lol

Versatile1.png