New razr getting OTA update today. Really??

Ansa82

Reaction score
Wow...unbelievable! I have no words....well no good ones anyways!

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow...unbelievable! I have no words....well no good ones anyways!

I know I said over there already that this will tick off Bionic owners, but lets try and keep flaming to a minimum, at least until we know if this is truth or not. And I'm not implying your flaming Ansa, I'm just trying to be proactive!

OP
Ansa82

Ansa82

Reaction score
I know I said over there already that this will tick off Bionic owners, but lets try and keep flaming to a minimum, at least until we know if this is truth or not. And I'm not implying your flaming Ansa, I'm just trying to be proactive!

Yep I understand.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
It's not that big of a deal. When the OG came out it quickly got an update to 2.0.1.

Didn't do a whole lot. Maybe just fixes some little bug.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Scribble

Reaction score
If there was it would suggest to me that it is an OTA which finalizes something they couldn't finish in order to meet the release deadline.

alboboy10

Reaction score
I played with the phone today. I was cynical about moto making a great device but I was wrong. Loved it. Very smooth/fluid. Beautiful design. Thin. Great feel. FAST. Camera is still horrible in my opinion. Blur has been improved but the crapware was too much for my eyes to handle although some was unistalable. Screen was OK. Not GREAT. It was very nice but definitely not the best out.

If the nexus wasn't coming out I would seriously consider it.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's not that big of a deal. When the OG came out it quickly got an update to 2.0.1.

Didn't do a whole lot. Maybe just fixes some little bug.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

The first update came in December 2009, one month after the OG Droid came out. And the update fixed the big "can't focus" issue with the camera.

OP
Ansa82

Ansa82

Reaction score
The real question is were you really gullible enough to believe that.....I guess this thread answers that question :p

:(

Not nice. I've had a lot of problems with my bionic. Sorry lost my cool for a minute & posted a frustration. It wasn't personal. Why are you making it so??