New razor mxx

jimmysif88

Reaction score
Just activated my new razor,installed the sd card from my d3 turned it on and all is well except i expected that the sd would customize the razor as the d3 was(go launcher,dolphin,themes,etc)
Is there any way to do this or should i start manually setting up?
Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I think the only way that the SD card will customize to the phone would be by formatting it to the phone. I could be wrong. But your best bet is to start manually setting it up.

OP
J

jimmysif88

Reaction score
Would you know of a way to move the apps?
This phone is bad ass by the way

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I unfortunately don't. Sorry

cbrinson

Reaction score
What you are going to have to do is go to the market, under my apps, it should show all the apps you had on your last phone, at least the ones you got from the market place, they will list them as not installed, you just need to reinstall them. You won't have to pay for the ones you've already paid for.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
What you are going to have to do is go to the market, under my apps, it should show all the apps you had on your last phone, at least the ones you got from the market place, they will list them as not installed, you just need to reinstall them. You won't have to pay for the ones you've already paid for.

I apparently misunderstood the question. I was thinking u had apps on your SD card that u wanted to just move onto the phone. I didn't think you could do that. But if you meant getting your old apps back.... then ^^^^^^thats the way to do it