New Rating System

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
k-PRVffME63f9NfxJTIc7ILYzbNG8ED0xZei2NlXCWRvwTSIUMqjNLuK8WE5DebwSjxVVu42hQH9lrTkYg=w426-h237

In case you guys haven't noticed yet, we now have a new rating system to interact with posts. If you are on Tapatalk you will not notice, but for those who visit the forum via web browser you will probably have seen the new buttons by now. Along with the "like" button there is an "agree" button, "disagree" button, "funny" button, "winner" button, "informative" button, and "useful" button. The owners and staff have done an excellent job improving this site and making it one of the best forum experiences possible for our members. So feel free to test out the new rating buttons.

"Nexus 6 is the best phone out yet." <------(like, agree, disagree, funny, winner, informative, or useful)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I like the new button rating system...good job guys! Although maybe the test question should be "Droid Turbo is the best phone out yet"??? LOL...just kidding! :D The new Nexus looks like an awesome phone.

obxsalvo

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I see we can ( or only I ) can only rate it one thing, I like pushing buttons! :confused:

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I know it's nit-picking, but I kinda feel like informative and useful go hand-in-hand and I've used them a few times since this started, but I'm always torn as to which one really applies. Other than that, I definitely like the variety of options. Just wish Tapatalk would catch up and offer them as options on the go...

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I like the new button rating system...good job guys! Although maybe the test question should be "Droid Turbo is the best phone out yet"??? LOL...just kidding! :D The new Nexus looks like an awesome phone.
I chose a controversial one so all the ratings can be used including the disagree.