New radio coming soon?

DrewB

Reaction score
I just saw an article on droid-life about a leaked mr2 radio for gb. Hopefully gb will becoming to th tb ota pretty soon? What do yall think?

sent from tunda bow

jimmydene84

Reaction score
We will see what happens. There is A LOT of controversy about that "leaked/stolen" radio. And a lot of ppl r speculating that it will hurt the development of the TB in the future. I hope it doesn't.....

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

johnd09

Reaction score
It has to be getting close. I mean with my Verizon, netflix, and so many other apps not working with the TB yet, it makes me think it was originally intended to be released with gb, but was rushed to be first LTE phone.

Sent from my Thunderbolt!!

Viper Daimao

Reaction score
We will see what happens. There is A LOT of controversy about that "leaked/stolen" radio. And a lot of ppl r speculating that it will hurt the development of the TB in the future. I hope it doesn't.....

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

the initial leak had some info about the leaker in it. There is a clean version out now. However the radio only works with Gingerbread. The xda guys are working on getting the froyo RUU the radio came with ready to release.

The verizon ota update will probably be a few weeks away. Gingerbread will probably be at the end of the summer or later in Q3