new pro owner

steveinil

Reaction score
just orded the wife a certified used pro any good tricks to the pro i have the og droid so the os isnt a problem just anything on the phone its self i guess lol

Droidpr0

Reaction score
Make a back up of your rom immediately. Will save yah trouble in the long run

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
just orded the wife a certified used pro any good tricks to the pro i have the og droid so the os isnt a problem just anything on the phone its self i guess lol
Get the extended battery from Verizon...it is a must for most Pro users...makes a big difference in time between charges. There are a few glitches about the Pro as you can see from reading some of these threads. The only one that is really annoying to users is the unreliable exchange sync. If your wife doesn't rely on corporate email then that issue won't be a problem. You'll probably read about some other glitches, but all in all it is a great phone. I hear they are getting ready to release an update soon to take care of the sync issue and other glitches...not sure what "soon" means though.

OP
S

steveinil

Reaction score
ok quick question the little button on the side right now it brings up the calender is that progamable to bring up whatever you want some short but button or something?

Droidpr0

Reaction score
Yes you can change many buttons including the little side one. Just go to settings, applications and then click quick launch. You will find everything you need there. Hope this helps