New potential owner here

fordmanforever

Reaction score
Hey all, I John from the burgh' and Samsung Rogue owner. (FYI I FN hate it) I have tried many of verizon's wanna be Iphones. This phone really looks like it has potential. I ordered one yesterday I hope I like it. It looks like they really made a fair effort this time. I read some of these threads guess we see how it goes. Two things I'm hoping for is the zoom feature from the iphone and a flash player. I can't believe the zoom feature is unavailabe seeings it is on others and the non U.S. version of this phone. WTH?

Nat3Th3Ap3

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry too much about the pinch-zoom and the flash player. Pinch-zoom is going to be coming with the release of Android 2.1 update and then Flash is hopefully going to be released sometime this year. Adobe has already posted a few videos of their developers with Flash on their Droids.

Hope you enjoy your Droid! Its by far the best phone I have ever had.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome to the forums fordmanforever.

Not that it means anything to you but the device is the best phone I've ever had.

Really enjoying the Moto Droid

Good luck and welcome aboard.

M

Matth3w

I also enjoy the Droid and only wanted to stop in to say a) "hi" and b) nice to have another Pittsburgh owner on the forums.

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Not "potential owner" but "future owner" since you've already ordered it. Probably the best thing you've purchased in a while.... I betcha.... just hide and watch :)

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Let the endless possibilties begin, along with the addiction.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the madness of total droid addiction, fordmanforever! You will not be sorry you purchased a Droid... it is awesome.