New Picture Leaked with another suggestion of 9/1

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
at least we finally got a pic of the phone.....But, again whoa....does Motorola really want to square off in the same week with Apple and the Iphone 5. Talk about being dead out of the gates....yikes.

U beat ne 2 the punch,Steve Jobs must b lickin his chops.That's a fight they will not win.

bigdad63

Reaction score
keep in mind the gs2 doesnt have a notification light on the phone, who feels like hitting the power button everytime u want to check something?
not me

Personally I use an app that will wake up my phone and display a Popup for missed calls and texts. And if you look around you should be able to find a program that vibrates the phone in intervals.

bigdad63

Reaction score
Not even close for me. I'm at the national training center. Middle of the desert. And I will buy the Droid as soon as it gets here. No sgs2 for me. I hate touchwiz

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

2 words for you: home replacement.

Reaction score
I m still holding out hope that we start seeing some demo units in stores sooner than later.....probably wishful thinking.

NTRS

Reaction score
Can't do "home replacement" in the military. Also since when has it been pushed back ? They been saying summer without a date. So just go do something. And it will come and it will be a great phone. On par with the sgs2 or better.

Vito.a

Reaction score
Maybe the iphone will get delayed until the end of winter.lol!!!

I think there are two camps on the iPhone. One says the iPhone 5 is delayed until next year and that we may see a new iPhone 4S this fall. The 4s will be a toned down iPhone. The other says the iPhone 5 is on its way this fall, but may not have 4G.

The_Rick_14

Reaction score
Can't do "home replacement" in the military. Also since when has it been pushed back ? They been saying summer without a date. So just go do something. And it will come and it will be a great phone. On par with the sgs2 or better.

I would wait except that BOGO on the Droid3 is looking pretty good but will be ending sometime in August. I can't justify missing out on $200 worth of savings (and have to spend an extra $100 on top of that) for a phone that might be awesome.

MS3G35

Reaction score
I'm dissappointed to hear it might not release till september. But then again it's not an offical release date either. Just what one guy told another.

OP
Trusstopher

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm dissappointed to hear it might not release till september. But then again it's not an offical release date either. Just what one guy told another.

It's not just "one guy" it was his "Homie" which I feel is even worse than the misuse of "its" and "it's" with respect to a reputable source.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Maybe the iphone will get delayed until the end of winter.lol!!!

I think there are two camps on the iPhone. One says the iPhone 5 is delayed until next year and that we may see a new iPhone 4S this fall. The 4s will be a toned down iPhone. The other says the iPhone 5 is on its way this fall, but may not have 4G.[/QUOT
I think its on the way this fall,and I hope with some 4g love.

Engineer_900

Reaction score
September seems like a more reasonable time frame. I don't think we'll hear an official announcement until VZW is done testing the device which is not complete...

MS3G35

Reaction score

It's not just "one guy" it was his "Homie" which I feel is even worse than the misuse of "its" and "it's" with respect to a reputable source.
True that, sounds like we are back to the drawing boards on a release date.