New Photo Leaked of The Bionic

Captmilk

Reaction score
Not trying to cause some kind of conspiracy, but I just held my Droid1 in my hand it it's about the same size. Now I can't say that my hands are big or small, I've been told they are kind of big, and my phone looks identical to that picture in comparison to phone size. Now, if that was the new Bionic, with the 4.3 or 4.5 screen, whatever rumor you choose to believe, that phone would be much bigger I think....

Possibly someone posing a say....Droid 2 as the Bionic? I don't know. Does look like the front forwarding camera is on it so I don't know. just looks really small to me.

:r_c:

That's what she said

Xerrus

Reaction score
By the time some of you guys stop holding out, you could have upgraded twice over already. I folded and got the charge months ago. Love this phone. Came from d1 and a dx, both very good phones as well. Not saying you shouldnt keep waiting for the bionic if youve been doin so, but talk of waiting for whats past that crazy. Ya might as well never buy a phone and just wait for the next best thing, only not to get it because something better is "just around the corner"

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

I folded a month ago and got a charge also, I came from a DX. I absolutely HATE this phone. I cleansed it of TW by rooting and throwing a rom on it but the battery life is just complete **** even after the rom (better than it WAS but still not cutting it). My DX would last me 24+ hours where this phone is lucky to sneak by with 7 hours of use.

Needless to say I'm not impressed with Samsung's phones. I'm happily awaiting the Bionic so I can off this trash to some eager pup on eBay.

sent from my Droid Charge

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
If the HTC Vigor stands up to the rumors we all may be rethinking the Bionic. Kinda glad my upgrade isn't until march 2012.... :D

HTC Vigor Benchmark Spotted, Headed to Verizon with 1.5GHz Dual-core Processor and 720p HD Display?

By the time some of you guys stop holding out, you could have upgraded twice over already. I folded and got the charge months ago. Love this phone. Came from d1 and a dx, both very good phones as well. Not saying you shouldnt keep waiting for the bionic if youve been doin so, but talk of waiting for whats past that crazy. Ya might as well never buy a phone and just wait for the next best thing, only not to get it because something better is "just around the corner"

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

It's called Patience I been holding out since last November when it was called the Olympus/Etna with a Storm1. I can hold out until The Bionic is released. Just had to reboot my Storm for the 4th time today!!!

Last edited:

Suuperflie

Reaction score
Why does that look suspiciously like a D2?

All you people saying it looks like a D2 or D3 please just stop it. That lip is raised not recessed, and actually I find the lip convenient for holding it in landscape.

Reaction score
On a non-serious note, i feel like this whole "bionic" thing is a scam, i mean they might just change the name and BAM have some "new" phone come out of nowhere.

On a serious note, its honestly pathetic that they keep pushing back the dates. At this point the bionic is of no interest to me because its specs will not be up to par with the phones at actually release ON TIME this winter season

Suuperflie

Reaction score
On a non-serious note, i feel like this whole "bionic" thing is a scam, i mean they might just change the name and BAM have some "new" phone come out of nowhere.

On a serious note, its honestly pathetic that they keep pushing back the dates. At this point the bionic is of no interest to me because its specs will not be up to par with the phones at actually release ON TIME this winter season

I know there hasn't been talk of this in a while, but I remember when they went back to the drawing board and released a statement they said it would be given a faster processor. I'm betting it's going to be at least 1.2Ghz, possibly 1.5.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
You'd think they'd be excited to release the "improved" specs of the Bionic if it's going to be ahead of the pack. That's what worries me the most, usually if something's worth getting, it's worth being bragged about by the company releasing it.

Lets just assume a September 1st release, that's still only a month away and we don't even know what kind of hardware this things running.

Attempting to be positive, but without news, it's hard to think happy thoughts=P

tbssawd07

Reaction score
All this secrecy and delays for what lol? The specs are not all that impressive anymore. Had it be release in May with it's current specs sure I'd be all over it, but I think i'll wait to see what the S2.

Captmilk

Reaction score
It's funny that Motorola delayed the Bionic to "upgrade it's features" and bu the time they do indeed release the phone it will be outdated again......"HTC Vigor"(which I wouldn't buy anyway) already dwarfs the Bionic. It's sad we all have been looking forward to a kick ass Motorola phone(which it still will be)only to be consistently dissapointed.