New Photo Leaked of The Bionic

Sqube

Reaction score
Bet the bootloader is encrypted. And that don't-call-it-MotoBLUR launcher is not something I'm enamored with. I want to just scroll through all my apps, not side-swipe through screens like I'm using an iPhone.

All the waiting just makes me want the Nexus Prime to come out on VZW with LTE in tow. Looks like I'll be sitting on my Droid 2, despite the failing keyboard, unless VZW is willing to give me a newer replacement phone for free.

Ugh... so disappointing, Motorola. Is it just me, or does it feel like they've lost all of their momentum?

/probably just me
//bitter about bootloaders

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
My upgrade isn't until November. But I (and the rest of Albany) get 4G on August 18th, so this is looking like my next phone...unless they have a surprise Droid4G planned for christmas hahaha

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
Looks like I'll be sitting on my Droid 2, despite the failing keyboard, unless VZW is willing to give me a newer replacement phone for free.

my OG Droid has a broken Lock/Unlock/Power Button. VZW said they could give me a refurb, but depending on the Tech that looks at it, and he's seen this happen before, they will bill me $299 because they consider it a wear/tear issue, not a manu. defect...if you've seen it before, doesn't that tell you it's a manu. defect?...sorry, had to vent lol...can't wait to upgrade. just wish they didnt screw up the X2 or Droid3 by only making it 3G

EFGantry

Reaction score
Bet the bootloader is encrypted. And that don't-call-it-MotoBLUR launcher is not something I'm enamored with. I want to just scroll through all my apps, not side-swipe through screens like I'm using an iPhone.

All the waiting just makes me want the Nexus Prime to come out on VZW with LTE in tow. Looks like I'll be sitting on my Droid 2, despite the failing keyboard, unless VZW is willing to give me a newer replacement phone for free.

Ugh... so disappointing, Motorola. Is it just me, or does it feel like they've lost all of their momentum?

/probably just me
//bitter about bootloaders

i, too, am waiting on the Nexus Prime before i make any decision to buy.

jodyberry

Reaction score
I liked the original Bionic look more.

This one just looks kinda boring IMO...

Yea, I agree. Although NO new Android phones look unique any more! Same 4 buttons (icons) on the bottom. Some have silver trim, some have rounded corners.
But basically all the same. Not sure how people can look at ANY new phone and say, "Sexy new styling", etc.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am just going to way it...............this phone is ugly as sin but I guess its what's on the inside that counts, right?

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am just going to way it...............this phone is ugly as sin but I guess its what's on the inside that counts, right?

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

Say not way

Reaction score
How can I say this without sounding narcissistic...
I hope the Bionic rolls over and dies and Motorola is forced to make a phone to get them out of the hole...again. If not then it should be self evident that Motorola shouldn't make phones anymore.

Kryptyk

Reaction score
Not trying to cause some kind of conspiracy, but I just held my Droid1 in my hand it it's about the same size. Now I can't say that my hands are big or small, I've been told they are kind of big, and my phone looks identical to that picture in comparison to phone size. Now, if that was the new Bionic, with the 4.3 or 4.5 screen, whatever rumor you choose to believe, that phone would be much bigger I think....

Possibly someone posing a say....Droid 2 as the Bionic? I don't know. Does look like the front forwarding camera is on it so I don't know. just looks really small to me.

:r_c:

ajb3985

Reaction score
If the HTC Vigor stands up to the rumors we all may be rethinking the Bionic. Kinda glad my upgrade isn't until march 2012.... :D

HTC Vigor Benchmark Spotted, Headed to Verizon with 1.5GHz Dual-core Processor and 720p HD Display?

By the time some of you guys stop holding out, you could have upgraded twice over already. I folded and got the charge months ago. Love this phone. Came from d1 and a dx, both very good phones as well. Not saying you shouldnt keep waiting for the bionic if youve been doin so, but talk of waiting for whats past that crazy. Ya might as well never buy a phone and just wait for the next best thing, only not to get it because something better is "just around the corner"

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums