Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
DROID Bionic Poses for New Photo

A New picture of the Bionic showed up on Droid Life this morning.. A source told them that it will have a Pentile screen the same as DROIDX2 and DROID3, but for whatever reason there was far less ghosting. The device is light and more responsive than expected. It could be due to the extra RAM and that sleek new design? I am waiting patiently for this one. How about you guys!!!

Source

Last edited:

texstar420

Reaction score
Looks much better then the other pics. But when will it be hear?:icon_eek:(Yelling)...ohh and first!

creaky

Reaction score
Let's hope it drops soon. If the SGS2 arrives soon after, according to the latest rumor, it will be a very nice end-of-summer buying season. Well, I sure hope so, been sitting on an upgrade since last November....

King_Bean

Reaction score
The D1 was my first smartphone and I bought that on a whim (no research at all). I'm currently waiting on the SGS2, Bionic, or something else to replace my D1. Thus, this is my first time being in anticipation of a smartphone to come out. Is it always like this? In other words, is it normal to have virtually zero confirmed specs (or even many pictures) this close to a release date?

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
I feel like this phone has to be the most amazing thing in existence given all the hype. it's definitely getting annoying not hearing anything about a concrete release date...

barski

Reaction score
The people over at Droid-Life are saying it's looking more and more like an Early September launch. Hopefully by the then Galaxy S2 is out, should be a good battle if they both get released around the same time.

Motorola better have all the bugs worked out of the Bionic when it does get released, unlike the Droid X2.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Far less ghosting...either hardware or software was tweaked if it has the exact same screen as the Droid 3 and DX2.

I might have to go back on my "if it comes in Sept Imma wait" stance..lol. Damn this technology addiction!!!!!

kjumper187

Reaction score
I really (let me state that again) REALLY, hope this phone doesn't end up being a bust. I got tired of waiting, and got a REVO before the whole tier data plan thing came full circle. My gf is still holding onto her upgrade so I (yes I) can get this phone. How great is she? But this phone BETTER be worth the hype/wait/upgrade/updates/etc...

Al Neri

Reaction score
August would be nice but if it September I can wait...well I have to wait til Oct 6 for my NE 2 discount which is $100. Hopefully by then it drops in price and has the kinks worked out.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
That looks exactly like the D3 no? Why waste real estate with that silly lip on the bottom if there is no keyboard???

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
That looks exactly like the D3 no? Why waste real estate with that silly lip on the bottom if there is no keyboard???

Almost. And I too don't understand the slip.

But maybe it'll look better when we see a more clear photo.