New phones!!!

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with verizon bc they messed my bill up but anyways I got to talking to the guy and he told me and i quot "we will be lauching a few new phones first of January for the 4g coverage". So thought that I would throw that out there and let anyone know that is thinking about upgrading.

OP
Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
yea I have been seeing a lot of different threads asking if they should wait or not so this should clear up a lot of those now

greyghost04

Reaction score
Well if 4G works as sporatically as 3G, save your money:blackdroid:

mewshi

Reaction score
I live in a small town and 3G is great here. You must live in the middle of nowhere, under a giant lead rock...

tonydelite

Reaction score
I have no problems with 3G coverage in the Detroit area. In fact, I don't think I ever DON'T have 3G coverage around here.

OP
Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
yea here its pretty amazing as well in the south

OP
Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
yes they will like a snail kind of like me who upgraded about 2 months ago :cus:

yhwhsozo

Reaction score
That VZW rep gave bad information. I promise the customer service reps don't know that info just yet.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
well cing as I was talking to him about upgrading my sisters line to a droid and he was trying to get me to wait and then he told me that I will take his word for it and seeing as they haven't talked about any other phones since the 4g was announced then I would think hes probably telling the truth

Rsswga

Reaction score
4g sounds good and all, but just his much more will phone bill be.......100 a month for my droid is fked up enough as it is...

yhwhsozo

Reaction score
Anything you see on the VZW site is what the customer service reps know. They don't know until the day of. VZW runs a tight ship. Not to mention the 4g Is a work in progress that will take a good while to catch up to the same coverage as what the 3G is.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

nateccnn

Reaction score
Yeah...I have a gripe about 3g coverage too. At work, in the men's room handicapped stall I can't get 3g. I think Vz should rebate me for every minute I sit on the toilet at work. I could use that money to reimburse my employer.

Nate