New Phone

xbox171c

Reaction score
The droid 2 global just came out and I've had my upgrade ready for a while. The problem is that my bb storm 1 is starting to crap out on me. Should get a DX or D2 global now, or try to wait longer for DINC HD or Merge? I feel bad caving in for the DX now after waiting so long. Opinions?

Barkleyfan

Reaction score
DX is sick. But it needs attention. There are some small issues that need fixed, and Moto is slow. I'm sure they will fix, eventually.

My advice is to check out IncHD, or wait to see what LG Tegra2 is all about. I'm sure that will be LTE/CDMA hybrid. but if the BB is dead, the DX is definitely a nice upgrade. Just don't waste money on HDMI cable. It doesn't work for ANYTHING but what you recorded with your camera. No Blockbuster support, no League Pass support...weaksauce.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Definitely give yourself the chance to actually hold each device and play around with it. Coming from BB myself, it is a bit of a technology overload (and learning curve) switching to Android..... but a decision you'll never look back from.