New Phone today

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Worth the wait? Get the root to stay? Trying to calibrate my battery, still got 50% after 1½ days.

"stroped" of my razr maxx, poo.

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Of course it was worth the wait. I was running around with a Dinc2 on a gingerbread ROM. So yeah, loving the phone so far. Unfortunately the root didn't stick after the upgrade to jellybean. I'm sure it was my fault though. Kinda looking forward to the "stock" experience for a little while. I'm already ready to get rid of the VZW apps.

Going to charge up until around 9am and see where that takes me. Hoping for about 48 hours, but we'll see.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 60455

Figure about noon I should have it in the yellow zone. Other than locking the screen down to low, the way it came. Next week I'm going to shoot for 3 days or more.

dvgb173

Reaction score
Of course it was worth the wait. I was running around with a Dinc2 on a gingerbread ROM. So yeah, loving the phone so far. Unfortunately the root didn't stick after the upgrade to jellybean. I'm sure it was my fault though. Kinda looking forward to the "stock" experience for a little while. I'm already ready to get rid of the VZW apps.

Going to charge up until around 9am and see where that takes me. Hoping for about 48 hours, but we'll see.

Edit: just saw your other post. Disregard.

Doug B.

Last edited:
OP
snowman

snowman

Reaction score
did you guys get the maxx HD and did you root yet?
if it worked what did you use

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Chicken to root. The HD will warm your heart. Bad thing, huh, snowman.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Droid Forums

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
IMO the regular razrs are crap after getting this.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Droid Forums