New phone time..

DroidJ

Reaction score
A lot of new Android phones are coming out, Droid 3, Droid BIONIC, etc. I really have no idea what to get, I understand some of the new devices have 4G (which I don't have where I live) so I don't want a 4G phone. I can't find a lot of info on the phones, but I'm sure somebody here must now, what would you guys go with?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I'd personally go with the Incredible 2, it's arguably the best 3g phone on the network.

just Google some reviews of the models and there's plenty of info there. However, nothing beats going ot the store to check them out yourself

smalltank

Reaction score
I have my first Verizon LG revolution stood device..yes I get 4g almost everywhere..but get unlimited data b4 july 7th..then its going heater and dank pricey..be patient with a 4g phone..its new technology for cdma....good luck! 4.3" screens are nice

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Agree with the Incredible 2 suggestion for 3G. My 17 year old brother got one and it only cost $70 with a 2 year contract at costco. Its fast as hell and the screens beautiful.

I've had my original droid since day one and I've been waiting for the bull**** I mean bionic to come out forever, I'd almost get the INC 2 if it wasn't for the smaller screen size.

OP
DroidJ

DroidJ

Reaction score
I really want the slide out keyboard though, what's the best phone coming out with a keyboard?

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums