new phone..i think i got problems

RnD_Solo

Reaction score
ok so i got the phone and stuck it on the charger as soon as it came of the fedex truck. i pluged it in and the screen came up and said 70% battery. then the screen went off (power wasnt on, just plugged in)

so i let it sit for 30 minutes or so and came back. i touched all over and pressed buttons and it wouldnt show me the battery icon, so i umplugged it and plugged it back in. it STILL says 70%...

so i cut it on, went through the activation, (with it plugged into my computer) and the battery life never changed.

now its been sitting on charge with the phone on for that last 20 minutes or so, and still nothing any ideas??\

also, can someone tell me if its possible to make Blackle - Energy Saving Search the home page and keep the google preferences links?

OP
R

RnD_Solo

Reaction score
ok charge jumped up to 80% now... maybe im just over reacting lol...oh well..

btw....ROOTED!!!! :D :D :D :D

oo3

Reaction score
I would keep checking on that. My DX came with a defective usb cable. It charged okay for the first 2 days, then wouldn't charge past 70%.

dvsmith2008

Reaction score
Depending on the phone settings and how often you light up the screen to check the battery it can seem like it isn't charging. I wish it would go up by single digits instead of 10's because I too freaked out once when charging it. It wouldn't get past 30%, and then I started checking it all the time and that really delayed the charge. Seems a lot better now

OP
R

RnD_Solo

Reaction score
Have you 2.2'd it yet???
no i want the black glass theme and want to wait for the OTA update just incase there is any drama with people who are using the leaked version..

battery seems to be charging..just slowly.