1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New phone, cracked screen

Discussion in 'Android Smart Phones' started by DarkJackWolf, Aug 11, 2011.

1. DarkJackWolf

DarkJackWolf New Member

Every phone I've owned I've dropped in excess of 20 times, and that includes the samsung intercept. I just upgraded to the Motorola Triumph and fell in love with it. One problem though, I dropped it once, just once and the screen cracked. I read that the Triumph has Gorilla glass, but it wasn't the outer glass that cracked, it was one under the top glass and has interfered with the touchscreen. I can barely use it now. I have insurance and can get a new one for a hundred dollar deductible. I can't have this happen again, and I'm a phone dropper, is there a way to keep this from happening without switching phones? I've found a lot of protective screens, but they all just say scratch proof, I don't know if any of them help with the inner screen from cracking. I looked into the otterbox covers, they look great, but have yet to develop one for the triumph. So, any suggestions?
  2. mtuchris

mtuchris New Member

Lanyard...?
  3. Markster1

Markster1 New Member

Get a better grip on that phone man!

Sent from my Galaxy Tab
  4. m1ghtysauc3

m1ghtysauc3 New Member

Yeah. Stop dropping that damn phone :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
  5. stevebelden

stevebelden New Member

I use rubberized floor grip tape - non-skid tape for walking surfaces - cut into strips and applied to edges of phone. Gives a great grip and a bit of armour if needed. I also have a couple strips of Velcro (carpet side) attached to the back of phone so I can stick it on dashboard of truck, etc. Pic's upon request.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

android triumph cracked screen

sch-i500 water damage and blank screen

screen cracked underneath on motorola triumph