New Phone + ADW Theme Update.

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by es0tericcha0s, Apr 3, 2011.

1. es0tericcha0s

es0tericcha0s Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So, my door D1 finally passed away the other day. The touchscreen and soft keys stopped working. Just picked up a Dx last night. Already rooted and running Gingerbread. :D As it is kind of a PITA to theme for a phone you can't test stuff for yourself, I will be shifting my focus a little more to the Dx. I will provide support for my themes on certain roms by request only. A guy only has so much time, as I am sure you understand. I've also been spending time on an ADW theme that will match with the Infinite Cha0s rom theme. It is my first attempt at such a thing, and it is going well so far. I'd say it's about 90% done for the first release, with subsequent upgrades including more app icons added. Keep an eye out!

PS. If you would like to help me test the ADW theme, please post here or send me a message. If you like blue, you'll like it. :)

2. bullswife98

bullswife98 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    So sorry to hear abt your droid1. Glad to hear you got a dx I hear they are good phones. Completely understand abt limited time thing.... I have ADW launcher on my droid1(rooted of course) I would be honored to be your tester on themes for them. Just pm me anytime when you need one tested.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

3. es0tericcha0s

es0tericcha0s Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the condolences. heh I've been kind of thinking of wanting another phone lately anyway, but this just kind of jumped the time table quite a bit. ;) I still want to fix just one or 2 more things with the theme for the next test and then I will surely send it your way. Every user uses their phone a little different, so it's a good idea to have more than a couple of testers, so thanks for the help in advance. :) I'll let you know asap. Take care.

4. bullswife98

bullswife98 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    N/P, Glad to help out.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums