1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Owners - ouch

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by hardmack, Oct 10, 2010.

1. hardmack

hardmack New Member

Well took the plunge today after finally getting completely fed up with AT&T service near my work in Arizona..

got the wife and I brand new Droid2's..

Sad part is my droid already broke... a Screw on the back of the screen slideout broke or something and is jammed into the keyboard slider...

Five hours later this wasnt what I was hoping for eeek.

All well Ill take it back tomorrow... just bummed ill have to resetup everythign just when I got it to my liking..
  2. everstar80

everstar80 New Member

Since it had something to do with the phone being defective, Verizon should replacw it since you bought it a day ago. Good luck with getting it fixed.
  3. hardmack

hardmack New Member

Yeah thanks.... Not quite sure what happened... Looks like a little screw backed out... when I closed it I felt a grinding and then a pop... felt the top screen slider "POP" looked at the phone and realized the corner was propped up... turned it on its edge and there is a tiny screw pointing out from between the two elements.

I couldnt believe it...
  4. delcopa

delcopa New Member

Yeah it happens...always sucks I just went from a Droid to a Droid X and had a bum one couldn't get any signal at all. But went back to store and replaced with new one and off I went. No more problems so far.