New Owners - ouch

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by hardmack, Oct 10, 2010.

1. hardmack

hardmack New Member

Well took the plunge today after finally getting completely fed up with AT&T service near my work in Arizona..

got the wife and I brand new Droid2's..

Sad part is my droid already broke... a Screw on the back of the screen slideout broke or something and is jammed into the keyboard slider...

Five hours later this wasnt what I was hoping for eeek.

All well Ill take it back tomorrow... just bummed ill have to resetup everythign just when I got it to my liking..
  2. everstar80

everstar80 New Member

Since it had something to do with the phone being defective, Verizon should replacw it since you bought it a day ago. Good luck with getting it fixed.
  3. hardmack

hardmack New Member

Yeah thanks.... Not quite sure what happened... Looks like a little screw backed out... when I closed it I felt a grinding and then a pop... felt the top screen slider "POP" looked at the phone and realized the corner was propped up... turned it on its edge and there is a tiny screw pointing out from between the two elements.

I couldnt believe it...
  4. delcopa

delcopa New Member

Yeah it happens...always sucks I just went from a Droid to a Droid X and had a bum one couldn't get any signal at all. But went back to store and replaced with new one and off I went. No more problems so far.