New OTA Update Downloading......

pabowhunter

Reaction score
Thanks guys... I thought there were some extra bloat there... O well...
Off Topic: chatting with a friend of mine on FB and told him to check for a OTA and he said his razr broke today... I was like what ???? He had his phone in front coat pocket of heavy Carhart jacket and he jumped into his truck and noticed the phone was twisted in his pocket because it was digging in his side... Pulled the phone out and said inner screen was shattered under glass.... Odd he thinks cold here in pa plus the way it was twisted in pocket... No case carrys naked all the time...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

pabowhunter

Reaction score
I will say this, now that I'm home and have had a chance to use the hotspot man what a difference. I don't have Internet acces at home I use the phone and the biggest complaint I had was the you could not access all websites because of a software problem but no more so far every site I have been to no problem, also I streamed a movie from Netflix onto my iPad and it all worked great. My 4G signal has been pretty constant with just a couple of drops to 3G. I haven't really noticed anything yet with smart actions as in being new but I'm still playing with the phone after a day at work. I wish I had the battery of the Maxx but other than that I am on good terms with the Razr again.

You rooted or do you pay for hot spot

gator57

Reaction score
my phone is provided by employer and because of after hours calls they pay the bill which is fine so I am not rooted just a stock phone we used to have lg phones but I love this razr now

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys... I thought there were some extra bloat there... O well...
Off Topic: chatting with a friend of mine on FB and told him to check for a OTA and he said his razr broke today... I was like what ???? He had his phone in front coat pocket of heavy Carhart jacket and he jumped into his truck and noticed the phone was twisted in his pocket because it was digging in his side... Pulled the phone out and said inner screen was shattered under glass.... Odd he thinks cold here in pa plus the way it was twisted in pocket... No case carrys naked all the time...

Hey brother.. that sucks to hear... really bad day man.. That would bite my arse. I keep my baby in the shell holster combo. Stays by my side all day like the D2.. lol btw... the update helped my Haptic, changed my settings Icons, sped up my already fast window transitions and even my text messaging app and contacts icon.. Its all good over here. Just sorry to hear about the friend of yours..

:cool:

You've been tapped by the Drummer...

pabowhunter

Reaction score
Hey brother.. that sucks to hear... really bad day man.. That would bite my arse. I keep my baby in the shell holster combo. Stays by my side all day like the D2.. lol btw... the update helped my Haptic, changed my settings Icons, sped up my already fast window transitions and even my text messaging app and contacts icon.. Its all good over here. Just sorry to hear about the friend of yours..

Thanks, yeah it sucks for him... He has insurance but they told him the razr is on back order for 7 days.. I said call them back and try to negotiate for the maxx... lol he is going to try it.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks, yeah it sucks for him... He has insurance but they told him the razr is on back order for 7 days.. I said call them back and try to negotiate for the maxx... lol he is going to try it.

Might as well!:)