Seriously? Anyone else get this?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

rdgxray

Reaction score
Are you a soak tester?

rdgxray

Reaction score
Anyone know if it is being pushed to everyone?

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Downloading Updates 4% :icon_ banana::icon_ lala:
SERIOUSLY...you signed a confidentiality agreement with Motorola not to discuss anything about the soak test. In fact, the email that gave you the private site to sign into and share your observations reminded you of your agreement. No wonder manufactures and carriers treat us like a bunch of irresponsible users.

kb3awq

Reaction score
I had this happening on mine last week but it did it itself. I wasnt sure what it was but it didnt go through anyway whatever it was. I was at work and didnt have the best of signal. I thought the OTA would just let you know its available to download and then you click download or later.

OP
PSR12

PSR12

Reaction score
Take it easy and my bad :sorry: Just want to give a heads up regarding the update since almost everyone knows about this update rolling out today. I am not planning to post my observation yet until the OTA update officially out for everyone.:saint:

Zandar

Reaction score
I personally think Motorola needs all the good press they can get with the Android community. It's not like regular users come to this site; we're the power users. And power users have been dumping on Moto for a while now, so news of quick and many updates goes a long way (yes, even leaks). I know it's a violation of the EULA or whatever, but posts like the OP's create positive buzz for Moto within the Android power and dev community. If they wait for buzz until the update is out, it loses its mystique and, hence, its hype.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I'm not a soak tester and I checked for an update.. it said not available at this time then my phone froze.... used the simulated battery pull to get it straightened out. Idk, I think this is for all razrs. Hope it helps with the signal issues.

OK so I've been told that it is a soak test. Idk, but my phone is being tarded.

sent using my RAZR MAXX

Last edited:

H3Dude

Reaction score
Take it easy and my bad :sorry: Just want to give a heads up regarding the update since almost everyone knows about this update rolling out today. I am not planning to post my observation yet until the OTA update officially out for everyone.:saint:

Seriously you gonna brag on every forum

zoo16

Reaction score
I'm not part of the soak test either, and I got the update about 30 minutes ago. Columbus Ohio.

H3Dude

Reaction score
I personally think Motorola needs all the good press they can get with the Android community. It's not like regular users come to this site; we're the power users. And power users have been dumping on Moto for a while now, so news of quick and many updates goes a long way (yes, even leaks). I know it's a violation of the EULA or whatever, but posts like the OP's create positive buzz for Moto within the Android power and dev community. If they wait for buzz until the update is out, it loses its mystique and, hence, its hype.

I totally disagree. Putting out rumors that an update is immenent does not help and neither does putting out info when you promised you would not.