New Open Home (02-05-10) Update

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Mikeharoldl, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Mikeharoldl

Mikeharoldl New Member

Is anyone else experiencing an insane amount of force closes with the new (2-4-2010) update? I can't barely operate my phone :soapbox:

- Ive used a few other diffrent home apps before but untill today open home used to work the best
  2. phreek

phreek New Member

Just got the update, doesn't seem any worse than usual.
  3. KZIWarrior

KZIWarrior Active Member

Have you all tried Home++? Not sure what specifically you like about Open Home (I haven't tried it yet) but the new(est) version of Home++ is very nice (stable, fast, convenient). Def worth a shot if Open Home is giving you trouble.
  4. pilot25

pilot25 New Member

I had Open and Home++. Open would always force close everytime I turned the thing on. They need to change the name of that app. Home++ was just +++ full of force closures also.

2.1 needs to come out yesterday. iphone has 11 screens. I don't get why a more powerful phone is limited to 3 or even 5 for that matter.
  5. Mikeharoldl

Mikeharoldl New Member

I def agree on hurrying up 2.1! Open home used to force close before the update but not enough to really bother me. After the update I can't even open an app without it force closing and it's taking forever to load back up. So I guess back to stock it is. It's a shame because the home had a lot of potential.