1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New on the Forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Guerrero59, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Guerrero59

Guerrero59 New Member

Hey guys,
    I'm new to the site and just gettin my name out there. Have a Moto Droid currently and am interested in learning as much about it as I can. I'm pretty comfortable with technology, know just enough to mess things up real bad :) but am excited to see what I can discover from you all.
  2. huskerkate

huskerkate Premium Member Premium Member

lucky for you, the D1 has lots of capabilities, and this forum has infinite ways of exploring them. one word of caution - it's quite addictive! :icon_ banana:
  3. HDTVsportsfan

HDTVsportsfan Super Moderator

Isn't all technology. :)
  4. huskerkate

huskerkate Premium Member Premium Member

i've got a rather addictive personality (my college drinking days being a prime example), but i haven't been so enthralled with a piece of technology in a looooooonnnng time!! not that i'm complaining, mind you...
  5. Guerrero59

Guerrero59 New Member

Themes

Well hello and thanks for the warm invite, I have been crazy busy lately and have not been able to give full attention to posting new threads. But I have jumped into theming and trying out new ROM's for my DROID. But no I am interested in trying to create my own themes, and Husker I have seen your name around the community quite a bit and was wondering if anyone had any good looks for beginning my research and education in theming?
  6. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! Have you checked the theming section in the Forum? The community is very friendly and usually very willing to share their expertise.

Mike