New Netflix Post Play Feature Makes Its Way To Android!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Some of my best TV watching experiences ever have come from the binge watching of some of my favorite shows like Prison Break, House Of Cards, and Breaking Bad. Back when I was watching those shows on Netflix it would have been nice to have an easier way to get to the next show in the series. Post Play is a feature that seamlessly stitches episodes together and auto starts the next episode when the last one is completed. This means you could easily be sucked into watching your favorite shows all day, because we all know that these shows are great for binge watching because they often end in a cliff hanger. You have to watch the beginning of the next episode to see what happens next, and once you've invested 10 minutes you may as well watch the whole thing.

The Post Play feature has been added to the Chromecast Netflix experience so if you are watching your Netflix shows mostly on the Chromecast let the binging begin! Other updates for the Chromecast on Nextflix's to do list include streaming from your PC and also streaming from Chrome OS devices.

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
I'll have to give this a whirl soon...the girlfriend and I are now catching up on "The Walking Dead" and you can't just watch one episode!

xtor

Reaction score
This is how it works on the ps3 too.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was so excited to see this title. I thought Post play was a way to play a video after it caches to your device, in an offline mode. This way when I'm on Wifi, I could queue up my vids, then watch them later.